Play YouTube video button

Customer Service Representative6 reviews
United States6 reviews
Featured review
TNG Retail Services selected this as a representative review
Variety and flexibility in hours. Different types of stores to go to. The variety is great.
Training is paid and you can start work right away. Direct deposit available.
Official response from TNG Retail Services
August 19, 2020
Thank you for your positive review! We feel many of our Team Members would agree with you on the variety and flexibility of hours. They also enjoy the physical aspect of the job.
I go to stores like jay c and walgreens and stock the books and magazines
You are on your own most of the time . Must read planograms and keep up with all store requests and policies. Build relationships with empoloyees and management.

I like being out and about.
Pros
Always in some kind of store so shopping is good
Cons
Sometimes the driving
Family culture. Manage will not hesitate to train their employees. The corporate, managerial, and hourly employess work together to achieve the goals of TNG.
While rent in this area went up about 40% in the past 5 years, my pay went up about 3%. The management said that there was no money in the budget for raises, but the executives are provided $300-$500 worth of catered lunch daily. No worries, though, the worker bees get to eat the left overs from lunch around 3 pm.

There was also no where to grow at TNG, you are doing what you will be doing for the entire time you are there.

That being said, its not a bad company. There are annoyances in every job. This company offers a good bit of flexibility with your work hours. The starting pay is decent, it just never increases. You can leave the work at work when you go home.
Pros
swag - lots of gifts - magazines, umbrellas, food, etc.
Cons
no raises, ever.
Job seekers rely on your experience.
The job is hard work and understaffed. I stayed with it because I loved my boss. After she left,m things got much worse and they asked everyone to take a pay cut. I tried to stay as long as I could.But the new boss and new paycheck was the reason I had to leave. Plus I had a very ill child
Merchandise magazines and books at store weekly, The hardest part of job is getting your stores covered due to illness or vacations.
Pros
flexible
Cons
pay
I enjoy working for TNG but when you are trying to balance the bills of your life, its not a good job to have. Its a starter job but its not one that you wnat to keep for a long time. It has nothing for the part-time workers, like my boss has a car, and a gas card through our company but part time workers cant get nothing like that. Its okay for people that doesnt want to move up in their life but for someone that is fast pace and ready to move up, this job isnt for you.
Pros
They work with you, its a normal job.
Cons
Not fast enough and they expect to much from one person
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at TNG Retail Services?