TNG Retail Services Employee Reviews for Vendor

I love working with TNG
Vendor (Former Employee) –  Hinesville, GAOctober 23, 2018
TNG is a great company to work for they are understanding and you work every other day with weekend off. You work alone and do not have to worry about someone looking over your shoulder and you can leave when your finish
Pros
Every weekend off and bonuses when you complete a class online
Cons
No cons a great overall job
Nice Part-Time Job
Vendor/Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 10, 2017
Plusses include a lot of self-supervision, working on your own, getting to meet customers in-store and help them find product. Freedom to just do your job with minimal supervisory oversight.
On the job work out.
Merchandiser/Vendor (Current Employee) –  Seymour, INAugust 26, 2016
Self motivated persons job. Build relationships with many areas and levels of management. I love helping people find what they need as well as just the friendly and social atmosphere.Boxes and totes are heavy and a lot of walking bending and lifting but it is also very good workout.
Pros
Already in the store if you need to shop after work. See sales early.
Cons
If you speak to everyone you know you can easily get behind.
Just the facts
Ex vendor (Former Employee) –  PennsylavniaApril 2, 2016
My mother has been in the book business for over 25 years and yes she does enjoy her job. She has seen many companies come and go in those years. She is now with TNG. Here are the facts about what to expect if considering this as a part time job. As for the flexible hours, that is true to a point. Certain stores are services on certain days. Ex Wal-Mart service date is Tuesday and Friday. Toy store serviced on Thursday. So if you're going to Wal-Mart you must go on the day assigned but the flexibility is you can go service that store any time during store hours. Once in the stores the product is kept in the back room. Some stores will have the product accessible for you to reach (which helps you out) and some may have it out of reach where as you may need assistance getting your product. Most times boxes are heavy and sometimes boxes come in busted up and taped up all around the boxes just to hold them together. While out on the floor servicing your product you may encounter costumers that require assistance. My mom enjoys helping them find what they are looking for. Servicing the store is basically putting new product out and returning the old product back to the company. You do get paid for store to store time (drive time). This is a job that you will work alone. There is no boss looking over your shoulder. However you should expect your supervisor to check in on the store you are assigned time to time just to make sure all is going well. My mom's supervisor is very nice and works with her with any problems that arise. At the start of a new week there is paperwork that may  more... need to be printed up for your assigned stores. Computer time can vary even as much as a half hour depending on how many stores you may be assigned. As for the pay scale I believe you will have to weigh that out for yourself if it's worth it or not for you. I hope this helps you out in some way.  less
Have a good work crew..
Vendor (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 30, 2015
I work nights and the job is not hard, it's just there's no way to advance, and I'm looking for a career.. I have some of the funniest co-workers, but some are lazy.
easy job; lots of driving
Vendor (Current Employee) –  Aiken, SCMarch 18, 2015
The job is easy to do but requires a lot of wear and tear on your vehicle. I wish that gas was paid by an odometer reading/mileage count instead of an hourly basis.