Play YouTube video button

Vendor9 reviews
United States9 reviews
Featured review
TNG Retail Services selected this as a representative review
Variety and flexibility in hours. Different types of stores to go to. The variety is great.
Training is paid and you can start work right away. Direct deposit available.
Official response from TNG Retail Services
August 19, 2020
Thank you for your positive review! We feel many of our Team Members would agree with you on the variety and flexibility of hours. They also enjoy the physical aspect of the job.
This job has gone from bad to worse over the past couple years thanks to poorly designed field practices Clearly implemented by those who will never actually do said practices.
A relatively easy job and a decent company to work for. The company guides and instructions are easy to follow. All of the store managers are friendly and supportive.
TNG is a great company to work for they are understanding and you work every other day with weekend off. You work alone and do not have to worry about someone looking over your shoulder and you can leave when your finish
Pros
Every weekend off and bonuses when you complete a class online
Cons
No cons a great overall job
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
I enjoy working here, but no pay raise. No boss handing over your head. Meet all kinds of friends. Put new books in and take old out. Replace old magazine with new.
Plusses include a lot of self-supervision, working on your own, getting to meet customers in-store and help them find product. Freedom to just do your job with minimal supervisory oversight.
Self motivated persons job. Build relationships with many areas and levels of management. I love helping people find what they need as well as just the friendly and social atmosphere.Boxes and totes are heavy and a lot of walking bending and lifting but it is also very good workout.
Pros
Already in the store if you need to shop after work. See sales early.
Cons
If you speak to everyone you know you can easily get behind.
My mother has been in the book business for over 25 years and yes she does enjoy her job. She has seen many companies come and go in those years. She is now with TNG. Here are the facts about what to expect if considering this as a part time job. As for the flexible hours, that is true to a point. Certain stores are services on certain days. Ex Wal-Mart service date is Tuesday and Friday. Toy store serviced on Thursday. So if you're going to Wal-Mart you must go on the day assigned but the flexibility is you can go service that store any time during store hours. Once in the stores the product is kept in the back room. Some stores will have the product accessible for you to reach (which helps you out) and some may have it out of reach where as you may need assistance getting your product. Most times boxes are heavy and sometimes boxes come in busted up and taped up all around the boxes just to hold them together. While out on the floor servicing your product you may encounter costumers that require assistance. My mom enjoys helping them find what they are looking for. Servicing the store is basically putting new product out and returning the old product back to the company. You do get paid for store to store time (drive time). This is a job that you will work alone. There is no boss looking over your shoulder. However you should expect your supervisor to check in on the store you are assigned time to time just to make sure all is going well. My mom's supervisor is very nice and works with her with any problems that arise. At the start of a new week there is paperwork that may - more...
I work nights and the job is not hard, it's just there's no way to advance, and I'm looking for a career.. I have some of the funniest co-workers, but some are lazy.
The job is easy to do but requires a lot of wear and tear on your vehicle. I wish that gas was paid by an odometer reading/mileage count instead of an hourly basis.