TNG Retail Services Employee Review

View all TNG Retail Services reviews

Its not a very good productive place but its excting
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, GAJuly 6, 2013
I enjoy working for TNG but when you are trying to balance the bills of your life, its not a good job to have. Its a starter job but its not one that you wnat to keep for a long time. It has nothing for the part-time workers, like my boss has a car, and a gas card through our company but part time workers cant get nothing like that. Its okay for people that doesnt want to move up in their life but for someone that is fast pace and ready to move up, this job isnt for you.
Pros
They work with you, its a normal job.
Cons
Not fast enough and they expect to much from one person

Other TNG Retail Services Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJune 21, 2019
Great environment to work with good managers. The hardest part was sorting through all the books, and finding books that needed to be returned that were not in sight.
Easy job with not many Hours
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJune 9, 2019
A good place to work. The work is easy. You don't get a lot of hours, so you might not make as money as you need to get by. People and the manager I had was nice.
Be careful since you are a vendor some store workers might be rude or treat you a certain kind of way, which can be annoying if you have to deal with it on a weekly basis. You could do the work almost whenever as long as it got done.
Pros
Easy, Flexible Schedule
Cons
Not many hours, Store personnel may be rude

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TNG Retail Services. Our community is ready to answer.