Together Homecare Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
N/a
HHA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 14, 2018
It started out good at first staff was friendly hours were lovely but then it did a 360. It’s a good company to work for if the scheduling were more professional, but on a great note it was good experience working for them and I would recommend them to good people.
Great Place to Work!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INMarch 7, 2018
The office staff is great to work with - they always do their best to accomodate the needs of their staff and clientele. They really do try and go above and beyond to help out others. In my epxeriences, they really set themselves apart from other agencies in the area.
Pros
Flexible Schedules, Great Clients and Great Pay
fun place too work
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INMarch 7, 2018
they work with your schedule, pay could be better but overtime is offered. The office staff is really nice and joking around with us. They gave everyone a Christmas gift and offer referral bonuses.
Unorganized, not informative, unprofessional
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, INFebruary 9, 2018
This company has no benefits; their payroll messes up and they do not care about their employees although over the phone are nice, it isn’t real. They are unorganized and no one seems to ever know what is going on.
Pros
When pay is right- it is good
Cons
The staff are clueless always.
friendly place
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INJanuary 27, 2018
employees are friendly as well as clients pay could be better be careful when it comes to benefits nothing is really organized but for the most part its a good job for any beginners that are looking to get into the medical home health field its a decent start..
Pros
laid back, friendly
very unprofessional
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 19, 2018
very unprofessional, dont pay enough, and they have racist clients and send you to clients that have bed bugs.Communication is really off. It starts out great but just give it a few weeks.
Pros
quality time with clients and freedom
Cons
unprofessional staff
Horrible management, but wonderful hours
HHA (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 6, 2017
The management team if awful at communicating to others. They care very little about the clients themselves and a lot more about making money. I They don't care about my patients well being which I find unacceptable. They hours are fantastic however and they are very accomidating about shifts which is wonderful. If it's a second job or just for extra money it's perfect, but a full time job isn't worth it with them.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Bad Management
Review
HHA (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 9, 2017
Together Home is a very professional place of work and I love it . They make sure they take care of the employees as well as the clients . This place of work is a great place
I learned to keep all job benefits in writing, and do not look forward to any timely advancement
Home Health Nurse (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INSeptember 24, 2017
Services provide to patients is a noble endeavor but follow through from management is not guaranteed, and communication between clients and facility management is frequently lacking, including providing care givers as requested by clients.
Health care providers (aides) frequently were not fulfilled as contracted, and communication between the company and clients was not dependable.
Pros
Enjoyed providing patient care for clients assigned, and prided myself as never missing a visit, and always on time.
Cons
Management lacking committment.
Recognize Hard Work
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, INAugust 17, 2017
The staff at Together do a good job recognizing people who work hard. They call me when a patient compliments me and they offer gifts and awards for people who get many compliments. They always call to offer me hours and they let me pick my schedule. They are really good to their workers and their patients.
Pros
Lots of hours, different shifts, very nice, care about people
Great Company
Home health Aide (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 23, 2017
Such a wonderful place to work. They are understanding and polite. I love working here and they will work with you on hours. Their clients are very nice as well.
A company that actually CARES
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 21, 2017
I've been a CNA for over 3 years, and I have never encountered a company like this one. From the moment I walked in to the office, I was surrounded by such a positive inviting environment. This company wants to help me in anyway they can. They have been extremely supportive of my life outside of work as well. They know me by name, they ask about my kids and my mother, its legit like we are all family.
Pros
Caring company, monthly drawings for extra money, family environment
Cons
no benefits until after one year
Sets themselves apart from the other companies in the city
Administrator (Current Employee) –  IndianapolisMarch 20, 2017
The office team prides themselves on customer service not only to the patients but staff. Every employee has a voice and no one is treated like a number at Together Homecare. They constantly have full time work available and willing to go above and beyond for their employees to provide them with as much work as able to take. Great with families and clients. Show constant professionalism and positive attitudes. Together Homecare is very ethical and does things by the book at all times which shows they do not settle to just get by.
Pros
Great Pay. Full time work. Positive and High Energy Environment.
Great place to work!
Clinical Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 20, 2017
I have been working with the company for almost 2 years. Amazing place to work. Everyone works so hard to make sure our patients get the best care. We are like a family here!
Pros
Weekly pay, flexible schedule, awesome management, hardworking staff
Best company i've come across recently
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 20, 2017
I only been working with them for like 3 month but they are awesome and have plenty of hours available. As long as you go to work on time and communicate, you can get full time 40+ hours no problem. Really good company, highly recommend.
Pros
Flexible schedule, lots of hours
Cons
don't like it when you call off last minute
Professional and Respectful
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 13, 2016
Everyone at the office always greets me when I come in. They remember who I am and they are so friendly. I feel like I am important and not just a number to them. They always have work for me and I can build my own schedule. I have worked at other home care companies before and I will never leave Together!
Pros
Friendly staff, plenty of hours available, weekly pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Together Homecare. Our community is ready to answer.

Together Homecare Reviews by Location