Toledo Clinic Employee Reviews in Toledo, IL

Former Emloyee at Toledo Clinic
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toledo, ILJanuary 2, 2017
As a former Employee I would Take care of all phone inquiries, Schedule Patients, Register Patients, Update medical records, manage cash drawer, accounts receivable, accounts payable, Verified Insurances, Updated Patients information at every office visit, make sure the Physician's Assistant had all the Information he needed before seeing a new patient or seeing a patient for a Hospital follow up. I learned how there is not professionalism at the Clinic and a lot of Drama that is not addressed by management. The Training for this position is not up to standard as to where it should be either.There were a Select few of Co-Workers that were uplifting, but two of the Employees were very difficult to work with. I encountered nit picking and targeting. The hardest part of the job was putting up with a Provider that had a very bad temper and did not give any compliments or act in a positive manor. The clinic manager also lacks in compassion and is not attentive to the needs of the clinic. The most enjoyable part of my job was the Patients that I got to visit with at the window and take care of their needs and concerns.
Pros
Local, amazing Hours
Cons
Negativity between co workers