Toledo Clinic Employee Reviews

N/a
N/a (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHFebruary 28, 2017
A typical place to work. Nothing special, just a job to make money. The people are nice and easy going. The pay is not great. Comfortable atmosphere. ok
Cons
N/a
Former Emloyee at Toledo Clinic
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toledo, ILJanuary 2, 2017
As a former Employee I would Take care of all phone inquiries, Schedule Patients, Register Patients, Update medical records, manage cash drawer, accounts receivable, accounts payable, Verified Insurances, Updated Patients information at every office visit, make sure the Physician's Assistant had all the Information he needed before seeing a new patient or seeing a patient for a Hospital follow up. I learned how there is not professionalism at the Clinic and a lot of Drama that is not addressed by management. The Training for this position is not up to standard as to where it should be either.There were a Select few of Co-Workers that were uplifting, but two of the Employees were very difficult to work with. I encountered nit picking and targeting. The hardest part of the job was putting up with a Provider that had a very bad temper and did not give any compliments or act in a positive manor. The clinic manager also lacks in compassion and is not attentive to the needs of the clinic. The most enjoyable part of my job was the Patients that I got to visit with at the window and take care of their needs and concerns.
Pros
Local, amazing Hours
Cons
Negativity between co workers
Productive workplace with compassionate staff and healthcare providers.
Medical Assistant Float (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHOctober 31, 2016
Great working environment . Allowed the opportunity to grow professionally. Provided opportunities for personal development. A very enjoyable experience.
Great Group of independant private practices joined together to form a dynamic organization
Sleep Specialist (Current Employee) –  Maumee, OHMay 22, 2016
Wonderful place to work. I wish I had joined them 10 years earlier. Now I would like to finish my professional career back on the East Coast near old friends and family.
Pros
dynamic supportive and creative group
Cons
Toledo Ohio
outpatient surgery center
RN (Current Employee) –  toledo, ohioSeptember 7, 2015
The most enjoyable part of Toledo Clinic are the patients. Teamwork can be enhanced a lot more. Scheduling is an issue that can be improved on. The clinic started off small but is continuously growing.
Pros
No weekends or Holidays
Cons
No sick time
It is an alright place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHAugust 11, 2015
The Toledo Clinic overall is a pretty decent place to work. However, I would not recommend working in the Neurology Department. Too much favoritism by the manager, backstabbing manager, never went to bat for her employees unless you were one of her elite favorites.
Pros
ok pay
Cons
terrible manager
pleasant work environment
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Monroe, MIJune 5, 2015
Easy to work for, pleasant environment. many opportunities for advancement within the clinic itself. moderate payscale and decent benefits for the employees.
Medical Clinic Based on patient volume
Medical Practice Manager for Vascular Surgeon (Former Employee) –  Building 3April 7, 2015
High stress medical environment based on patient volume. No opportunity for advancement and no gratification. Although I learned a lot about EHR and Medicare Meaningful use. The most enjoyable part would be the patients I met.
I wish I had a more positive review.
Pros
Multi Specialty Clinic
Cons
Support is fractured and not timely
Fast paced work place
Admissions Registration/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHApril 16, 2014
Would check patients in for their appointments, review their insurance. If their insurance changed I would make that change in the computer, if the patient had never been seen there before i would register them and get all the information into the computer.
I enjoyed my job very much and the people I worked with.
Pros
It was very close to my home.
Cons
The pay was not worth the hours I worked.
amazing culture and people to be around
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHMarch 10, 2014
great patients and co workers. made my day everyday I needed to go into work. typical day was long but didnt seem so because the people made it go by so much faster
Outpatient Oncology Clinic
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHJuly 23, 2013
Busy but well staffed clinic. I worked here full time. Staff there were skilled and compassionate.
A very unfriendly environment to work in
Miscellaneous Biller (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OhioJanuary 18, 2013
Everyday was very much the same for the past 10 years. I learned how to adapt to an unfriendly environment, and to keep to myself on a day to day basis. I had a different team leader every 3 months, and felt that there was no specific job description sketched in stone for me. I valued my co-workers, because they taught me a lot about myself and the job i focused on. The hardest part of my job was going into work, not knowing what would be said about my co-workers or myself. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting my work done, and knowing, it was still going to be there my next working day.
Pros
10 minute breaks that were given to us
Cons
the way one was treated compared to another individual
Great rural health clinic setting
NURSE PRACTITIONER (Former Employee) –  Toledo, ILSeptember 13, 2012
Great working environment with the local staff. Allowed the opportunity to grow professionally. Provided opportunities for personal development. A very enjoyable experience.
Pros
small staff works well together
Cons
distance from "home-base"
It was a very busy medical office.There was five specialist for Neurology in one office
medical receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 12, 2012
I took care of all the insurance for each patient scheduled for the day. I scheduled and cancelled appointments. I answered the phone.Called patients back to their rooms.There were 4o women working in this office. The hardest part of this job was people with substandard insurance were booked out for six months.
Pros
bonus check
Cons
long wait for patients
Very interesting, never a dull moment atmosphere.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHAugust 30, 2012
Working with the Neuro Surgeon was a most rememberable experience.
management had trouble with comunnication
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHApril 2, 2012
Office had a big trouble with comunnucation. Office was a very fast paced. loved working with the patients and the doctors.