Toll Brothers Employee Reviews

Loved this job!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Leander, TXMarch 21, 2019
Made each day fun with lots of laughing! Homeowners are tough to deal with but all you can do is your best and always know there are people there to help you along the way
Pros
Free food Monday’s, amazing management
Cons
Long days, late nights
A decent stepping stone
AP Processor (Current Employee) –  Newtown, PAMarch 19, 2019
Toll is a great place to start out. Its not easy to advance. The communication is horrible but where is it not? Everyone kind of just takes it upon themselves to figure out their job and where they stand.
Poor Forecasting of work
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAMarch 18, 2019
Ok place to work, management not clear on expectations, frequently giving mixed message. Told homeowner one thing employee another. Great co-workers
The best place to work i ever work for
Construction Laborer (Former Employee) –  Malvern, PAMarch 15, 2019
I would of love to come back to work but me and the supervisor had a little fallen out that's all other than the company the best company to make a future for ur family
Pros
Good money be fits
Cons
Lots of hours and weather to
#1 Homebuilder to work for!
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 12, 2019
Great place to work for someone that wants a career in the homebuilding industry. Colleagues are always willing to help and management is understanding and flexible. Work hard, play hard environment!
Pros
Great culture; flexible; work/life balance
Cons
No room for advancement for personnel in the office
Busy place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVFebruary 11, 2019
It can be a fun place to work if you are in a busy community with a great team that you can trust and rely on and the pay and benefits are good. The schedule is tough with only weekdays off and weekends tough to get off. Training is poor and there is a lack of culture.
GROUNDSKEEPER/ MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAJanuary 7, 2019
Good place to work with adequate training. Employees would benefit from more training in areas of the position they are weak in. Managers were helpful and supportive. Insurance plan is great and not very expensive. I only left due to medical issues.
Great benefits and pay, new management sucks
Design Studio Consultant (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VADecember 18, 2018
Manager at the design studio has no management skills, however great benefits and pay.
Manager needs proper training

Great benefits and pay.

Nice
Pros
Benefits & Pay
Cons
bad management
Enjoyed working at the club house
Manager food and beverage services/ Bartender (Former Employee) –  Country Club, Haymarket, VADecember 18, 2018
Great members, relaxed and fun atmosphere. Pay was good, the benefits were very good. Health, dental, vision, life insurance as well as 401K and retirement with stock options. Paid vacation, personal and sick days.
Pros
All good stuff
Good Company that Can train with minor construction experience
Construction Manager (Current Employee) –  Aldie, VADecember 9, 2018
good company that gives fast experience, a lot of building that leads to good habits that are ingrained quickly - lots of mentors around that help advise
Very productive and fun lots of chances to improve
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Reno, NVDecember 2, 2018
At toll brothers we’ve the opportunity to keep improving, learn lots of very important things about the construction of homes. We build homes from
Ground up and we do it with the best quality possible. Managers and all the crew members are very responsible, dedicated and committed to building the best homes. It’s a great place to work for, I’m grateful I’m part of it, as every place I work for I like to give the best of me.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Weather changes
An Old School Company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 28, 2018
The tenure of the executive team and other management teams speak for itself. It is a company that cares about their employees. The company is a industry leader in all phases of business.
Customer service driven homebuilder
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Abingdon, MDNovember 28, 2018
Builder that is focused on customer service. Their goal is to make the homeowner happy at all cost. Attention is given to homeowners from start to finish to ensure homeowners are satisfied with the end product.
Senior Land Entitlement Manger (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WANovember 16, 2018
Corporate management is first rate! Overall a great company and great brand! Local Division management can be hit or miss. Little opportunity for advancement in responsibilities/contributions, pay or recognition.
Pros
Adequate compensation, but not adjusted for higher cost-of-living areas
Not bad place to work.
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PANovember 5, 2018
Do your job and keep your head down, Must interrpert what management is looking for. Management did not forecast work well, Great co workers, worked in office that was overall fun.
1st Class Company with 1st Class People Make 1st Class Homes
Assistant Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 26, 2018
I've been temping for different builders, at Toll Brothers a month. I knew of them, when selling RE in Boston. Toll Brothers is the cream of the crop and I'll get hired soon. Each community is different depending on location, weather and rural or urban. Do your Research. I'll go into Project Management, because it fits my background best and I enjoy the responsibility.
GO RED SOX !
Pros
People are Smart, Personable and Happy
Cons
Haven't been here long enough, but doesn't seem to be anything major
Working for Toll - It's not just a job, it's a lifestyle!
Builder's Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAOctober 12, 2018
Great place to start your career with great training & support! Very corporate if that is what you prefer. That's it in a nutshell - Have a nice day!!
Loved it!!!
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Collegeville, PAOctober 5, 2018
You can work for some company and maybe feel part of the team. Working for Toll you always were in demand. The fast pace, the ability to make the team shine, great coworkers, it is hard to not love working there.
Pros
The people
Cons
Hard to get noticed...
Incredible Company Culture
New Home Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 3, 2018
Great company to work for, they treated me like a person, not a number in a company. I wish I had never left for greener pastures. The product and client is high end, and wonderful to work with.
Pros
Tons and Tons
Cons
low pay
LOVED working for this company
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Township of Jackson, NJOctober 1, 2018
I worked with a lot of great people at Toll Brothers. I would not have left this company except for the one person that was intentionally making it a bad experience to work there (she is no longer with the company). I made a lot of great friends there. They are very professional and a reputable company.
Pros
People, environment
Cons
Sometimes, you get a bad apple in the bunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toll Brothers. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight