Toll Brothers
65Average

Toll Brothers Employee Reviews in Ashburn, VA

You’re seeing reviews in Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA7 reviews
Found 7 reviews matching the search with 13 related reviews.
Good
Typical day for Adm/Receptionist consist of answering the phone and greeting vendors. I learned about purchasing material for building a new home, the background check for the closing on a new home and accounting responsibility of the company that builds the new home. Work place culture is great for young pretty ladies and old man. After two years and two months; I guess i was not a good face for Toll Brothers; being a senior citizen and not a pretty as the young ladies in the office. It was time for me to be let go with a great stipend and able to collect unemployment when stipend completed.
Pros
Plenty of games and inner office fun.
Cons
but you as the receptionist can not play. LOL
N/a
It was awesome, great company to work for, work life balance it great, learned a lot because I had an awesome boss. You will love working there as they really take care of their own.
Stressful
For such a large company they could have done better to promote within and training. Suggestions were not taken to heart when given. CEO was not involved with the going ons in the field.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Bad management
Great Workplace
Although only there for the summer, I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent at Toll Brothers. I acted as the receptions for about three weeks until the new one came in, and then after I just help put in acct. info. The full-time employees were nice and I had zero complaints.
Great Learning Environment
Was put in many situations which I grew and learned from. From directing events to moving clubs. There was always an opportunity to gain further knowledge and experience.
New Home Sales
Managing new clients, sales office, and model homes. Assisting Buyers from their initial visit, through contract and home selections, and managing Buyers needs until settlement on their new home. Realtor/Broker outreach. Following up with leads, and nurturing leads. Marketing and community event creation. Preparing sales and marketing information, market analysis, and other related items for quarterly reviews. Multitasking in a very fast paced environment. Always met or exceeded sales and customer service goals.
Friendly atmosphere
Daily at Toll Bros. Inc I would work on files for communities assigned to me. Opening all files and entering file information and custom home options in company data base. My coworkers were very nice and helpful. They were always willing to help when needed. I enjoyed working at Toll and working with my coworkers and peers from the departments in the building. Everyone was friendly and willing to help. The hardest part of the job was making sure that all information and steps were completed and completed in a timely manner. There were a lot of steps to opening each file and entering information into the system.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere