Toll Brothers Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A placed to work
Regional Desktop Technician (Former Employee) –  San Ramon, CAMay 6, 2018
I have nothing good or bad to say about Toll Brothers. It was a place to go to work. The pay and benefits were fine for the time. Nothing to complain about.
Work here if you like working weekends!
Greeter (Former Employee) –  Aurora, COMay 2, 2018
As a Greeter I might suggest working in retail sales instead you may make more. Greeters are not given benefits and are expected to work "up" at the low pay they give even for the full time position. I don't recommend Toll Brothers because they take advantage of and don't pay benefits to Greeters. The others in the sales office all make better money so it's difficult to feel like part of the team. This produces resentments and conflict. They hire many part time greeters, some who have worked there 10 years, for low pay.
Pros
nice group of people to work with
Cons
no benefits, low pay, working "up" at low pay
Luxury Houses
Toll Brother Greeter (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 26, 2018
This company sells luxury houses with a luxury experience and is a fantastic place to work because all of the members of the team are so thrilled to be there every day.
Great Culture / Perfect Management
Studio Associate III - TX Division (Current Employee) –  Grapevine, TXApril 22, 2018
I really enjoy working with such a great professional team. I've made a lot of good experiences whether with the fun times we had and the professional knowledge which I got from the whole office.
Great work/home balance
Project Coordinator / Accounts Payable Assistant (Current Employee) –  Horsham, PAApril 21, 2018
They have division activities to get everyone together. The work home balance is really accommodating. Team building activities between departments and division
Pros
Home work balance
Cons
Def will work hard (shocker)
10 Years and Counting
Production Administrator (Former Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDApril 20, 2018
I have worked at Toll Brothers for 10 year plus and I plan to continue to work for Toll Brothers. I started as a Sales Greeter and advanced my up to a Production Admin. I relocated and went back to being a Sales Greeter. I learned a lot in both field and plan to continue to learn as much as possible.
great home builder
Construction Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis-Saint Paul, MNMarch 19, 2018
Great employer with great perks and salary. Room to grow throughout the company. Wist they were more aggressive in the Minnesota market. Medical and dental was very good.
Pros
vacation homes for employees to use
Lack of communication and appreciation
Sales (Current Employee) –  MichiganMarch 12, 2018
Daily duties include sales of homes in Toll Brothers' communities, creating and maintaining agreement paperwork. It is a fast paced selling environment. Sales teams work together but always seem short staffed. There are many opportunities to learn. There is a disconnect between sales and management. A lack of streamlined communication between all the many levels of management and staff isn't efficient. Hardest parts of the job include feeling like more is always expected of you even when you're exceeding your sales goals, and working with demanding buyers. Most enjoyable part would be working with your direct sales team, they are supportive and encouraging.
Opportunties to Improve
HR (Current Employee) –  PAMarch 9, 2018
Toll is well positioned to continue leading the luxury home market. Opportunities exist to accelerate its growth by aligning the various business functions further.
Great Place to Work!!!
ADMINISTRATIVE/MARKETING ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 14, 2018
From the very beginning, this company has treated me like family. I love this company! I would recommend any and everyone apply! My very first day, they made me feel like family! The benefits are unbelievable! The pay is great!! And even the "big bosses" are personable and eager to help you with anything you need! I highly recommend!
Pros
Family like atmosphere
Cons
only 8 hour work day!
N/a
Assistant Purchasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAFebruary 3, 2018
It was awesome, great company to work for, work life balance it great, learned a lot because I had an awesome boss. You will love working there as they really take care of their own.
Overall a good place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Upper Marlboro, MDJanuary 30, 2018
Greeted many people, had to upload a lot of paperwork, lots of marketing, the work life balance was very good. Their salaries can be better, I would refer someone there.
I loved my job...
New Construction Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Newtown, PAJanuary 22, 2018
I found that working in new construction and for Toll, has been such an amazing experience. Assisting people in their home buying experience can be challenging and rewarding from beginning to end. I learned a lot from my experience with Toll. I absolutely loved my job and everyone I worked with (including our buyers, whom I still talk to).

Yes, as in any job there were some Cons as well.

Toll Brothers was an absolute pleasure to work for, and I would work there in a second if they asked me.
Pros
Corporate management treated everyone with the outmost respect. Great benefits, fun environment.
Cons
worked every weekend, never took a sick day or a vacation in 3 years.
Great Place to work
Division Accountant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 20, 2018
If you stick it out and go above and beyond, it pays off. The only drawback is advancement is a little too slow for my liking. There are plenty of perks of working there.
Pros
Work/life balance
Cons
Advancement
Work Experience
Construction Worker (Former Employee) –  Marlborough, CTJanuary 19, 2018
Great place to work.
Collaborative work environment.
Management varies.
Work culture: depends on your team.
Most enjoyable: providing customer satisfaction.
Cons
Stressful, low-paying, poor morale but a good group of talented colleagues
Project Administrator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 11, 2018
Although it holds a great group of solid, salt of the earth people, Toll doesn't value its employees which is evident in their sometimes ruthless nature.

This company is incapable of communication and retaining good employees.
Pros
No dress-code, a place where you can be yourself (cursing is ok!)
Cons
Poor-Management, Low-Pay
Great
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Horsham, PAJanuary 10, 2018
Good experience with senior mangement. Education work environment, but highly competitive and intense review process. Overall enjoyed my time with the company.
Work
Construction Worker (Current Employee) –  Cortlandt Manor, NYJanuary 4, 2018
The toll community i was at was more then a work place it was family! I liked going to work and having challeneges come my way because i learned new things and learn trades
average
SALES MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 4, 2018
Lots of turnover and changes to the business unit. Don't listen to the field employee concerns regarding problems that exist and how to rectify the issues.
Poor work environment
Title Closer (GS-11 Equivalent) (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLJanuary 1, 2018
Did not enjoy working in this company. The management, and procedures in place were based on supply and demand, rather than providing great service. Do not recommend this company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toll Brothers. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.6InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight