Tom Dolan Swim School Employee Reviews

Great company, even greater people
Sales and Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Falls Church, VAMay 28, 2019
Great culture, if your looking for a part time job that is flexible with good pay, then this is the job for you. I liked that the staff was welcoming. Plus paid training is always a good plus!
Horrible Leadership and Work/Life Balance
Instructor (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAMay 13, 2019
The leadership expects you to completely have your life surround this part-time job. The executive director has no leadership style at all and doesn't listen to concerns of workers. 100% don't recommend working here. They require you to pay for EXTREMELY overpriced uniforms as well.
Pros
Short work days
Cons
Management, Uniforms
Busy
Front Desk Staff, Sterling Virginia (Current Employee) –  Sterling, VAAugust 28, 2017
Front desk at time gets too busy on the weekends, not enough customer service to help all customers.
Its always nice working with kids, watching the babies start swimming at 3 months old
Working as an instructor
Swim Instructor/Coach (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VAOctober 2, 2016
I had a great time working there. I don't have any complaints aside from it being a little bit irritating after working in the warm water for 8 hours and then walking outside into the freezing cold. I REALLLLY enjoyed my Monday morning shifts along with most of my weekday shifts. You do have 50 or so parents watching you so in a way you are putting on a show that runs 30m long x 8 for every shift
Pros
You get to meet some really interesting kids and your bosses boss is an olympic gold medalist.
Cons