Tom Hom Group Employee Reviews

Small but Good
Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 16, 2017
Coworkers were easy to work with and work-life balance was great. The owners understand that not everyone works to live. There were plenty of opportunities to make your mark as an employee.
Pros
Benefits, pay, company culture
Cons
Opportunity for advancement
Fun Work place
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 9, 2017
Fun work place. I learn a lot of new things. And I had the opportunity to go higher in my career goals. And I worked with great people. As well as learning from them.
A family owned business
A/P Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CADecember 6, 2013
This was my first job in the world of accounting. I worked for an amazing controller and learned the foundation of everything I know today. It was a very close knit team oriented place. We often had team building lunches, games, events, ect. The pay and benefits could have been better, and there wasn't a corporate latter to climb; but, I'm eternally great-full for experience.
Productive and challanging place to work
Front Desk/Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJanuary 19, 2013
This is a very challanging enviorment to work in. A typical day at work starts off with residents coming to the front desk yelling and smelling like alcohol and ciggerattes. Some residents are nice and respectful and others not so much. It is not a safe enviorment to work in. The hardest part of my job is being respected. I give the upmost respect to every single person that walks through the door and not being able to recieve it back is dissapointing. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help people find a place to live so they are not on the street.
Pros
co-workers
Cons
enviorment, pay, health benifits