What do employees say about Tom Thumb's culture and work-life balance?
As long as i have been with this company they could always use improvements. But the people you work with can always make life better or harder for yo
Written by Clerk/Cashier (Current Employee) from Laurel Hill, FL on July 8, 2019
* customer experience is very important.
* that every person is different and all need to feel welcomed.
* my current manager is great and tries to make everyone happy.
* hardest part of the job is to deal with customers under the influence without angering them.
* best part of the job is being able to meet all kinds of people and hope you made - more...