Tom Thumb Food Stores Inc. Employee Review

View all Tom Thumb Food Stores Inc. reviews

Productive and fun workplace
Production Clerk Food Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 31, 2019
i have to work with other employees and customers hands- on and i would love to work there again.Everyone I worked with was very friendly and helpful when I started out. The hours were nice and over time I finished my job early since it was very repetitive and I got better at it. Working with customers at the bakery was fair. A typical day would be doing dishes and slicing meat and cheese along with getting things out of the kitchen to replaces the food that ran out. Another was making breakfast burritos along with different kinds of sandwiches. I learned how to be a team player and deal with people who do not do well with others. The manager was a great guy who i was disappoint to leave. The part was trying to keep up with orders when there were several customers at once and not enough help. The enjoyable was seeing customers happy and having laughs with coworkers when it was slowly easy.

Other Tom Thumb Food Stores Inc. Employee Reviews

Very fast paced, customer orientated job.
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 20, 2019
I love meeting the customers that frequent Tom Thumb. Lots of multi-tasking required. Have to be quick in resolving a situation, whether store maintenance, customer or associate related.
Deli Department
Deli Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 10, 2019
Poor management team, not enough employees, and the pay is terrible! I recommend you find a different position. Please stay away from the DELI DEPARTMENT!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tom Thumb Food Stores Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.