Tom Thumb is a chain of supermarkets in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex. It operate under the names Tom Thumb—traditional grocery stores; Flagship Tom Thumb—high end stores, usually in affluent areas. It makes up part of the Southern division of Albertsons. When combined with sister chains Albertsons and Market Street, it is (as of May 2015) the number – more...two supermarket group in the competitive Dallas/Fort Worth area (in terms of market share). – less
What do employees say about Tom Thumb's culture and work-life balance?
As long as i have been with this company they could always use improvements. But the people you work with can always make life better or harder for yo
Written by Clerk/Cashier (Current Employee) from Laurel Hill, FL on July 8, 2019
* customer experience is very important.
* that every person is different and all need to feel welcomed.
* my current manager is great and tries to make everyone happy.
* hardest part of the job is to deal with customers under the influence without angering them.
* best part of the job is being able to meet all kinds of people and hope you made - more...