Tommy Hilfiger Employee Reviews

Bad upper management and store management
SALES ASSOCIATE, STOCK, AND CASHIER (Former Employee) –  San Marcos, TXJune 15, 2018
I enjoy working with the employers expect for the management. Overall it was an okay place work for a lot of times it can be boring. I just didn't like how the managers were lazy, they had their favorites and sometimes they didn't take consideration on your availability. So many people were mad looking at their scheduled or they weren't given enough hours. There was too many rules and the job not enjoyable.
Pros
50% off and 40% off of Calvin Klein and Van Heusen
Cons
Bad management, rude customers, not train well enough, short lunch breaks, too many rules, and bad scheduling.
fast pace
Stock Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Deer Park, NYJune 14, 2018
Received shipment twice a week. We always stayed busy between inventory and replenishing the sales floor. Managers are friendly and always worked with your availability.
Good Company
Marketing Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Hershey, PAJune 11, 2018
Good company. Solid structure with growth opportunities within. Culture is big and bright with a lot of help when and where needed. One of the best customer service jobs you can get.
Fun fast paced work.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 11, 2018
I worked at one of the busier stores in the company. We always had fun and always stayed busy. We had plenty of support and we always got the job done. All in all its a fun environment with the opportunity to grow.
Pros
Fun staff.
Cons
It could sometimes get insanely busy for long periods.
Retail job
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Cabazon, CA 92230June 6, 2018
Hours were hard to get, shifts were only 4 to 6 hours long. Employees were great and always willing to help. The store is in an outlet so any seasonal time was hectic
Sales Associate Responsibilities
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  OntarioJune 6, 2018
Greeting customers, responding to questions, improving engagement with merchandise and providing outstanding customer service. Operating cash registers, managing financial transactions, and balancing drawers. Achieving established goals.
Decent
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZJune 6, 2018
As a college student working part-time at this store was draining. Maybe it has more so to do with me and my busy school schedule but coming into work was not fun. People would try to steal merchandise everyday and mall security was constantly coming in and out of the store. Of course this wasn’t ideal for a store that’s supposed to be considered high end. My main goal was to learn and become familiar with selling expensive clothing so that one day I could move up to an even better opportunity in the future. But the consistent theft made it very difficult to take the job seriously and diminished the value of the experience.
ambiente de trabajo sano
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  New JerseyJune 5, 2018
aprendi a ser organizada con la ropa , a ser mas rápida para trabajar , la parte mas difícil fue los días de descarga de cajas por mi sexo femenino,me gusto mucho la organización
Cons
descargue de cajas
Great environment
worker (Former Employee) –  Boyle Heights, CAJune 5, 2018
Great place to work just too many people who worked there. I liked the environment, just was always busy and people always tried to steal so you would always have to be attentive.
Not so much
Assistant Manager - Full Time (Former Employee) –  Tulalip, WAJune 4, 2018
The company is very good when it comes to planning the floor set books months in advance of the new merchandise arriving at the store. The time that is given to the store team, however, is short and not sufficient for success.
Pros
Great employee discount
Cons
Check your paystubs
Team-oriented work place
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Secaucus, NJJune 1, 2018
Worked on the floor by replenishing stock and helping customers have the best experience at the retail store. Co-workers help each other whenever there is confusion.
Management was ok
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Commerce, CAMay 31, 2018
The job gave discounts on clothes from Tommy Hilfiger and other stores owned by the PVH Corp. Management was disorganized but were helpful in guiding you in the retail process.
Not a fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 30, 2018
Work was very stressful no help from the managers. We were not able to speak Spanish. I worked for 2 years and never did I get a full time position after all the hard work I did for them
Terrible workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 30, 2018
Depending on where you work may vary but a lot is required out of you even as a associate. Poor management along with favoritism by managers to employees made my time and experience there poor. I felt more like a pack mule rather than a human being at times and often felt if i spoke up about issues or certain employees it would be dismissed or told it would be taken care of and nothing would happen.
Cons
Short Breaks
A good first job.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Woodstock, GAMay 29, 2018
This job was good to start into the work force. There was good management and I enjoyed my time expanding my skills at Tommy Hilfiger. I learned a lot here.
great place to work for high school kids
Cashier Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 28, 2018
a typical would be ringing up customers and keeping are clean also keep a balanced till before a nd after your shift. make sure the shirt and shelves are straight.
Pros
discounts on there clothes
Cons
not enough hours and poor mangement skills.
you see any and everything here.
Cashier/Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Auburn, WAMay 24, 2018
a great place rto see diversity and culture. the coworkers are what i love the most about still working at and the coustemers as well. everyone here is like family to me even though at one point the management sucked till we got a new manager
Pros
discounts.
Cons
shoplifters
A typical day at work
Customer service (Former Employee) –  Florida City, FLMay 24, 2018
A typical day at work was always being rushed because we were at the entrance of the keys so a lot of business came in so in was constantly folding clothes.
Great Experience for Growth
Women's Runway Stylist/PR Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMay 23, 2018
Working at Tommy Hilfiger, I learned a lot of valuable skills. I started as a Women's Stylist and eventually elevated to PR Assistant. Besides assisting the Public Relations director of the store, I helped plan and manage events, clientele, and succeeded in making daily sales quotas. The hardest part of the job was the work/personal life balance. I was in school at the time, and it was a challenge balancing my hours at the store and in the classroom. The most enjoyable part of the job is the connections I made with our corporate office, PVH Corp and the room for growth.
Pros
wardrobe allotment, benefits, room for growth, connections
Cons
work/school balance
A good job for highly energetic people.
Sales Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Merrimack, NHMay 23, 2018
If you can be everywhere at once this is the job for you. I got right in at the Tommy outlet store and quite frankly loved it. Helped me work harder, faster and more efficiently. Good customer skills too.
Pros
Big in store discount
Cons
Kind of fixed hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tommy Hilfiger. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight