Tomra Of North America Employee Reviews

relaxed work environment
Truck Driver Class A (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYJune 12, 2018
this job would be worth working at if you have union representation start early and end early in the morning. the job is very strenuous on your back. the work place culture is diverse.
Pros
freedom to work without harassment.
Cons
non union
Company is being run poorly
Driver (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, NYMay 17, 2018
The office staff big wigs are running it into the ground. Taking everything from the workers and giving better bonuses to them selves. Taking needed equipment away and placing in other locations because they play favorites. Poor management decisions in the higher up jobs. Local manager is ok. Decent insurance and days off and 401k.
Pros
Good benefits, time off, uniform and boots
Cons
Poor woork morale, no equipment. No care from management. Poor work environment. Ask to much for so little
I started when the company was young
Repair Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTFebruary 27, 2018
If you ever get the chance of starting with a small, but upcoming company, I highly recommend it. I went far in this company, leading all electronic activities. I led management meetings, trained all Electronic Technicians from all states that recycle, and so much more. I was in the right place at the right time, and thrived!
Pros
An unbelievable opportunity!
Responsive management
Maintenance Tech (Current Employee) –  Wixom, MIFebruary 7, 2016
You are the daily decision manager on what are your work priority's. You are allowed to innovate and pass these changes to your workmates.
Pros
open atmosphere
Cons
long commute
Good company
Director of Customer Service of Oregon (Former Employee) –  Milwaukie, ORApril 7, 2015
This was a good company to work for, but closed our business unit down. The company had good paid time off and medical benefits.
The Lead U.S. Electronic Technician
Repair Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Stratford, CTJuly 31, 2012
TOMRA of North America was yet another young and upcoming company that I had the honor to start with. It was an honor to walk into work and greet the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Chief Financial Officer daily. How many companies exist today that you not only see the President daily but he is actually generally interested in what you have to say as a Technician? That was the TOMRA that I remember. Work was always done on time and rarely was there a mistake made. It was no surprise when our stock split three times in one year.
I landed the role of Repair Supervisor six month after I started. I trained all the Electronic Technicians from the US States as seen on top of an empty beverage container. Exciting only begins to describe my role at TOMRA.
Pros
being the creator of the u.s. repair department
Cons
n/a