Tony Walker & Co Employee Reviews

Sketchy business with HORRIBLE owners
Category Manager (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYDecember 1, 2018
Worst place I've ever worked in my life. The owners are sketchy people with horrible management skills & are extremely verbally abusive to employees. They encourage "entitled" attitudes from both customers and employees alike. They promise job advancement but fail to live up to it as everyone is terrified of losing their jobs everyday. If you're looking to work in retail, do yourself a favor, and apply to the mall instead because their business is likely to go under soon anyway.
Pros
Good discount, a few good coworkers, easy to take time off
Cons
Sketchy owners, politics, favoritism, entitled employees, verbally abusive and manipulative owners
i had a great time working for tony walker
Product Photographer (Former Employee) –  Williamsville, NYMarch 7, 2018
working there was fun and very interesting . Management was good. I learned a lot. The hardest part was adjusting to the culture. I enjoyed the employee discounts.
Amazing
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Williamsville, NYFebruary 18, 2018
Tony Walker was an amazing place to work, I learned so much from all the people I worked with and I really enjoyed my time there and the people I was surrounded by
Terrible Work/Life Balance
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 26, 2017
Job requirements made it very difficult to exist outside of work. Owner was quite demanding of his employees, and the compensation was not commensurate.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tony Walker & Co. Our community is ready to answer.

Tony Walker & Co Reviews by Location