Tools Plus

Tools Plus

Tools Plus Employee Review

Tools Plus Co-Owner Review - I was a co-owner

I would rather not provide a review since I was a co-owner. I operated and maintained all inventory and AP/AR books.

Small business, exciting work

Working at Tools Plus has been an intensely rewarding experience for me. They’re dedicated to investing in their employees regardless of starting experience, encouraging and rewarding upskilling and providing opportunities to collaborate with people from a wide range of backgrounds. You get all the benefits of working at a small business— the feeling of being directly involved with the success of the company, executives as direct mentors, and a collaborative environment, while also tackling exciting and engaging problems that wouldn’t seem out of place at a larger company.I started at Tools Plus fresh out of college and am grateful for the chance they gave me. Working in the marketing department here has positioned me with the technical skills I need to succeed in the future. I also had the pleasure to work under a great marketing coordinator that supported my interest in the data driven aspects of marketing and wouldn’t hesitate to answer any questions I had. My coworkers were all friendly and helpful, and really helped to contribute to the sense of belonging here.

Pros

Friendly coworkers, Collaborative Atmosphere, Regular Performance Reviews, On-site Training

Cons

Limited Holidays Off

Great Company to work for and close to home.

A typical day at work would start out with clocking in, I learned how to work stations, load totes, and also do transfers. Management was excellent and always super clear in explaining anything. Work place environment was always friendly, we worked hard as a team. I would recommend working here.

Family like atmosphere

I couldn't be happier to be employed here. Ownership is respectful and super approachable. Employees are friendly and helpful. Working here is very rewarding. Every employee is good people.

Pros

Workplace is clean, comfortable, Air conditioned, Paid vacation & sick time, Management is accommodating ownership is generous, Never any layoffs, Competitive salary

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tools Plus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2