Tools Plus

• Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Inclusive work environment

Small business, exciting work

Working at Tools Plus has been an intensely rewarding experience for me. They’re dedicated to investing in their employees regardless of starting experience, encouraging and rewarding upskilling and providing opportunities to collaborate with people from a wide range of backgrounds. You get all the benefits of working at a small business— the feeling of being directly involved with the success of the company, executives as direct mentors, and a collaborative environment, while also tackling exciting and engaging problems that wouldn’t seem out of place at a larger company.I started at Tools Plus fresh out of college and am grateful for the chance they gave me. Working in the marketing department here has positioned me with the technical skills I need to succeed in the future. I also had the pleasure to work under a great marketing coordinator that supported my interest in the data driven aspects of marketing and wouldn’t hesitate to answer any questions I had. My coworkers were all friendly and helpful, and really helped to contribute to the sense of belonging here.

Pros

Friendly coworkers, Collaborative Atmosphere, Regular Performance Reviews, On-site Training

Cons

Limited Holidays Off

Share your experience

Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Tools Plus?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tools Plus. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2