Top-Line Furniture Employee Reviews

Understand the definition of job and work
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Itasca, ILApril 20, 2018
Be ready to be independent and work hard and be really overwhelmed with information in the first couple of weeks. Great opportunities to take ownership and be proactive. Learn from the best Trading partners in the industry. Unique culture where everyone is real and fair. None of the typical corporate masquerade. Don`t expect to come to work and spend half a day socializing and talking about your weekend over coffee while updating your social media.
Pros
minimal supervision, leave ego home, affordable benefits, casual office environment, 1 on 1 training, entrepreneurial feel
Cons
there are people who expect to do their job or need constant micromanagement to do it properly
Culture of the company is great and co-workers are amazing!
Operation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Itasca, ILApril 20, 2018
I can't say enough positive things about this company. The past few years that I've worked here have been great. I've been moved around and recognized for my hard work. The people I work with are all caring, helpful, and friendly. The management team is very fair and understanding.
It is a very fast paced environment and there is always enough work to keep you busy all day.
If growth is what you are looking for, this is the place!!
Pros
great benefits
Cons
very busy during holidays
Great Company to work for
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Itasca, ILFebruary 27, 2018
This is a great company to work for. Upper management actually cares about the well being of their staff, and gives acknowlement for a job well done. Great benefits packages. They plan fun company outings to bring the team together as a whole. They make it feel more like a family and not just a company.
Pros
Discounted health care
Worst place I ever worked
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILOctober 21, 2017
Poor training they expect you to learn on your own but if you make a mistake you will get written up..Employees keep to them selves..Enviroment is very unwelcoming and stressfull..
Pros
Good Benefits
Cons
Poor training ..bad management..rude employees
Growing and Changing
Manager (Current Employee) –  Itasca, ILOctober 9, 2017
Pro
- Offer benefit like Health & Dental Care Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Time Off, Sick Leave, Retirement Benefit, Career Training…
- Growing and Changing
- Feeling of a family and people are friendly
- Majority of the people are lifting their own weight so doesn’t feel like being drag within a team
- Everyday is different

Con
- Management encourges hand-off infrastructure management so people has to be self-motivated and independent
- Growing and Changing
- To success here will require self-training on personal time
- Everyday is different
Pros
Cons
Growing and Changing
Good place to work with, competitive pay in a fast-paced work environment.
Gallery Manager / Imaging specialist (Current Employee) –  Itasca ILSeptember 5, 2017
I have been here for 3 years and have been treated fairly. The pace is fast and the pay is good. This has been the perfect creative outlet for me! I get to use my skills on a daily basis.
Pros
I love what I do and they pay me for it!
Cons
If you don't like to work hard, please go somewhere else!
Small Office, Design Studio, Wholesale, Ecommerce
Design (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILSeptember 5, 2017
It's a great place to work if you like a fast paced environment and juggling multiple projects. There's always enough work so it's never boring. A good place for a proactive person who likes to see different areas of a business. Small size office staff in each department, a quiet work atmosphere. Forward thinking in problem solving company. Always looking to improve the shopping experience and provide more features and benefits for the customer.
Stressful environment
Customer Service Associat (Current Employee) –  Itasca, ILAugust 29, 2017
They overwork people without really compensating them fairly and let employees get away with Mistreating other employees. The job in itself is very stressful when nobody wants to cooperate or work with you .
Cons
Employees run management
It sucked
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILJanuary 19, 2017
It was hard labor the whole time, I was hired to do a different job that I ended up doing. Everyone their spoke Spanish and, I couldn't understand anyone.
Horrible
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Itasca, ILSeptember 20, 2016
-Very unprofessional staff and leadership
- no job security
-most did not speak english
- dispatchers were rude and unprofessional
- overworked and underpaid
Cons
Front Desk Receptionist and Shipping Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNOctober 28, 2013
Orders furniture
Great customers
Submit orders for customers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Top-Line Furniture. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about