Top Prospect Consulting Employee Reviews

Lie about wages ( is that legal? )
AV Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 1, 2019
dispatched me to jobs based on a daily flat rate. then checks started to arrive short. manager would not answer request for explanation. finally a manager above him recognized having changed my compensation to hourly, with no notice at all.
Asked to drive 45 miles when two of the other techs did not show up, promised to still get the whole daily rate, saved the day for this people and paid me whatever they decided other that honoring their word and pay the promissed rate ( even when begged me to drive that far without mileage reimbursement ).
Pros
dont really see the bennefit of working for them.
Cons
they just changed my pay rate, lowered it, with no notice. still owe more than $200 in expected wages.
I was lied to , and never was paid. .
Journey man electrician license # A 239 440 (Former Employee) –  new castle DelawareApril 5, 2018
Top prospect is a scam.. I was lied to about the job..
They called me up , on a Friday with an emergency job to start Monday for a week..bring 15 tools with you on their list.
the specialty tools for the job didn't arrive ..
I volunteered to get my ladders and additional tools from my van, parked 1/2 mile from the hospital. .trying to help the situation. .
I supplied my tools to the technicians to complete the job. At the end of the day the technicians left at 5 pm.
they came into the room that I was doing technical issues with the devices, wiring the items. .by the time I brought my ladders back to my van.. I asked where my other tools I leant out were , where was the technicians, so I can get my tools. ..I was told to get them tomorrow. .do I left. .driving home I was told it was only a 1 day job..not needed anymore. .
Pros
offered $25.00, never paid
Cons
never got paid, they stole my tools. .
Not enough hours
Audio Video Tech (Current Employee) –  Lake Worth, FL 33467October 6, 2017
Being the job is part time,I just don't get enough hours per week,
I need more time working,Over all Top Prospect is a good company to work for.The management is great,team leaders are very great and knowledgeable. Most of all good pay,but not enough hrs working.
Pros
Good people to work for
Cons
Work is not consistant
good temporary employment
Cable Installation Assistant (Former Employee) –  Herndon, VAApril 29, 2017
If you don't mind traveling, this is the job for you, but for me, the travel on DC's beltway is no joke, and no fun. I spent at least two hours getting home from work on a daily basis.
Pros
Being able to choose what jobs you want to go out on.
Cons
The travel time to most jobs was not cost effective.