Topeka Public Schools USD 501 Careers and Employment
You’re seeing all 86 jobs at Topeka Public Schools USD 501 because we can’t find any available jobs at Topeka Public Schools USD 501 close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
I loved my direct supervisor and got great feedback from them. Overall, the direct team members were great and school staff are great. District leadership leaves something to be desired.
Schools are not equipped with enough staff to provide the necessary support for students who struggle both academically and behaviorally. Schools that struggle and have higher populations of low socioeconomic students aren't given the necessary resources to succeed.
This is a very poor place to work, especially in the transportation department. The transportation manager or supervisor in very uneducated about transportation and puts their work load on every other employee, especially the secretary. I do not recommend working for this place. They don’t understand what a hostile work environment is and honestly don’t care as long as your not administration.
They make it easy to be a substitute teacher there while also having other commitments. The ability to sign up for jobs beforehand with the app they use is also amazing and lets me plan my days ahead really well.
I was expected to clean 16 rooms in four hours and was written up and reprimanded when I couldn’t meet that expectation. They treat their custodial staff like s*** and act shocked that no one wants to work there
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 14 questions about working at Topeka Public Schools USD 501. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Topeka Public Schools USD 501 employees.
Insights from 13 Indeed users who have interviewed with Topeka Public Schools USD 501 within the last 5 years.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Topeka Public Schools USD 501