TopHAT Logistical Solutions, LLC Employee Reviews

Good company
Warehouse Lead (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 29, 2018
I had a very good time working at TopHat. The work was physical but not overwhelming. Management listened and responded quickly to any ideas to help make the day to day operations run smoothly. I was given the opportunity to advance in my responsibilities and role in the company.
I really like the company
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYOctober 25, 2018
putting out fires everyday The good thing about TopHAT is they let you own your location without looking over your shoulder they let you make decisions no matter if you were right or wrong. They allow you to grow as a manager
Grow the comapny, and you will grow
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Romeoville, ILDecember 6, 2016
Let's be clear.. Any job is what you make out of it. And I have chosen to assert this company in the 3PL market. Be true to your daily commitment at this company and you will have the opportunity to grow within.
Great Company to work for
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Romeoville, ILDecember 1, 2016
Working for TopHAT has a family business type feel, with plenty of opportunities to advance within the company. Great owners and management, fun team to be a part of.
You have to pay to work for them
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Carson, CASeptember 11, 2016
This company is very disorganized. They cannot honor their word and pay you what they want. The contracting manager has no integrity and steals from the contractors. Stay away, they'll hire you fast and just the same will start messing with your check. I never got paid right for the beggining. Corporate is a joke.
Pros
Cons
Back breacking labor, corrupt pay system
I would stay far away
shipping coordinator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland ohioMay 30, 2015
Not at all what they come across to be. They can't keep their word on simple things let alone the hard issues. Talk is cheap and they are food at just that.
Pros
lunch
Cons
pay.office atmosphere.owner
Working with the drivers, as well as working with the client
Delivery Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 7, 2012
I start off with doing the billing. Going through the manifest, Paying for each stop, adding up the miles. Get with client to see if counts are the same. Putting all info into an excel spreadsheet. I've learned the client's systems. How to manage the customers. In a timely manor. Love working with all the personalities. (co-workers) The hardest would be getting all the CSR calls in at once. Handling them one by one. To customer satisfaction.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
dead time. the waiting game. waiting on all drivers to check in

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TopHAT Logistical Solutions, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

TopHAT Logistical Solutions, LLC Reviews by Location