Toppers Spa/Salon Employee Reviews

ok place to work
toppers employee (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEJanuary 31, 2019
okay place to work. you only get paid if you have a client. they expect for you to do more than they are willing to pay you. always running out of products.
Pros
discounts
Cons
paychecks are never right
Great place to work at.
COSMETOLOGIST (Current Employee) –  Dover, DEJuly 24, 2018
Excellent clientele, relaxing atmosphere, friendly staff, easy booking options available for appointments. I love all my clients and I really enjoy the work that I do in helping others find a great look easy to maintain and effortless time.
Nice place to work
Massage Therapist (Current Employee) –  Marlton, NJJanuary 10, 2017
Spa manager is wonderful. Corporate doesnt care about employees, or that the facility is falling apart. Loved the employees and manager, pay could be better and needs major maintenance on faciltity.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
poor facility maintenance
productive
Esthetician (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 8, 2016
the most enjoyable part of the job is always the clients. They are always looking to pampered and for you to be knowledgeable about your craft
Productive and fun
MASSAGE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Dover, DEMarch 25, 2016
A typical day of work is energetic, warming and exciting.I was educated on a lot. I witnessed my boss lead, well rounded in all that she did. Also I saw how the telephones were answered and the calling out to confirm any appointments. I would not say that I had a hard part of the job. All the staff were held to their job qualifications and actually carried them out.
Pros
breaks, teamwork, good leader
Toppers spa
everything (Former Employee) –  Marlton NJApril 17, 2015
I enjoyed working there, I made good money. The management was constantly changing which was frustrating. It was nice because when we were slow we could trade services, like a massage for a facial, etc.
Pros
tips
Cons
management
Peaceful atmosphere with caring employees
Massage Therapist / Front Desk Manager (Former Employee) –  Marlton, NJFebruary 24, 2015
I started as a massage therapist and enjoyed helping clients achieve relaxation and improve their physical needs. Shortly began as the front desk manager which gave me much more responsibility and top customer service experience. It also taught me how to handle difficult situations.
Fun place to work!
FRONT DESK RECEPTIONIST (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PANovember 26, 2014
• Greet customers and create a warm and friendly atmosphere
• Provide exceptional customer service by answering customer questions and communicating various spa services/packages
• Manage customer appointments using SpaBooker software and responsible for all clientele check-ins, as well as payment transactions at check-out
• Provide and oversee new hire training
• Ensure detail oriented scheduling, especially during high-volume hours of operation
• Ensure a fair and balanced schedule for all employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toppers Spa/Salon. Our community is ready to answer.

Toppers Spa/Salon Reviews by Location