Torani

Torani Employee Reviews

United States9 reviews
Working at Torani was one of the best jobs i had, especially, because i was barely starting to get into the field of working. As a young adult i never thought id be able to get a good job right out of high school, but i did. Due to scheduling complications i had to leave Torani. I strongly recommend working at torani to all people interested in gaining some experience in assemby line/ warehouse fields of work.
Best company I've ever worked with. Best culture, wonderful team members and very family oriented. This a company that believes in you and your growth.
It is such a great place and people to work with. Great culture around the company. They care about their workers! I definitely loved working at Torani.
Salary position that required 6-7 days a week and 50-60 hours a week. There was no leadership in my department. Culture of the company is outdated. High turnover company.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Nothing different about working here. No one cares about the employees. They just want numbers. Not open to changes. Company is moving not down with a longer commute
Pros
Benefits
Cons
No one gets along.
Great free lattes, great co-workers, deadlines all the time, keep track of people, and people are not accountable . Somewhat tense and always rushing.
Working in Torani gives you the feeling that you are working in a family business. You be part of the family. It' s not stressful and your work is appreciated.
I used to collect all the paperwork from production to make sure everything was completely right and production numbers were right. After auditing the production of each flavor and sizes I was entering in the system (Oracle) as well as entering all the downtime describing the problem and putting it in the correct column so my manager would be able to make the chart of production monthly.
Pros
Able to take either one hour or 30 minutes for lunch
Cons
Not getting benefits neither to become permanent after workig for more than a year
It is a small company experiencing a ton of growth. The CEO and CFO are fun people who understand and embrace the work/life balance mentality.