Toro Taxes

Toro Taxes Employee Reviews

Toro Taxes insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Supportive environment

The fun part was working with clients

Like working with client they where the one keeping my job easy, and if you give really customer service they always come back and ask for you the next year.

Very good experience

I learned a lot. It was a very fast environment, there was not time for lunch at times super busy . I worked very long hours always made sure my work was complete and m station organize before clocking out from work .

This position involved preparing individual tax returns and working directly with clients.

• Advise clients in the tax preparation process, prepare the tax return and file tax documents. • Answer calls with tax questions and schedule appointments for tax preparation. • Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following the company's procedures when handling information. • Grow the business by promoting our services and expanding our client base. • Addressing the needs of the clients inspiring them with our service to return the following year.

Pros

No supervisor requiered

Cons

poor managment

Fun place especially with the mascot

It was based on customers and being bilingual helped me get more customers. I like the fact that the manager paid attention to everything that the employees had to say.

fun workplace, okay pay.

Great Job Culture, good pay, easy job. Wish it was a year round job. Management is very friendly and they give you opportunity to learn new jobs for free. I am taking there tax course and hope to do taxes rather than outside advertising.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Temp Job

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

fun and easy job

I worked here for one tax season as a sign spinner. You make good money in 4 months for an easy job. i worked monday through friday and got paid every friday. I hope to return next tax season. Everyone is very friendly.

Pros

good pay, friendly coworkers

Cons

4 month job.

The Tax business is an amazing business and Toro is a young forward thinking company

I have been with Toro 2 years and have enjoyed the flexibility that the tax season allows. The staff and owners are forward thinking and I have enjoyed working with everyone at corporate and never get bored as we are always looking for new ways to improve our processes. The time goes by quickly daily and the team is amazing. My time with Toro has helped me grow in many ways.

Pros

Flexible during off season, learning daily, team is great, growth potential

Cons

None at this time

Great Company to work for!

Great company with flexible schedule, room for career growth, and competitive pay. You receive a lot of support from everyone at the corporate office and continually get to learn new things.

Pros

Career Growth, Competitive Pay, Flexible Schedules, great training.

Cons

Some offices are only open through tax season.

Productive and satisfaced job.

I liked working there, the work was temporatly. I was answering phones, printing checks, doing taxes. I never had problems with my co-workers, always we help us, I never had a hardest part of the job, because always my manager be there helping me if I had a problem, but i never had.

Pros

Good schedule, longs breaks.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Toro Taxes. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3

Learn about Toro Taxes in popular locations

• Toro Taxes
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?