Tosca Ltd Employee Reviews

Place sucks so does management
Material Handler and Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COJuly 28, 2019
Stay away no advancement. No raises nothing but hard work and low pay... Management dont care about anybody but them self. No team work everybody does their own thing. No communication.PLACE SUCKS.
I will work hard and best i can to all the work done
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 22, 2019
I am willing to work hard with my friends i will to my best to working friendly with them i can to all work done and i will be honest working i was working in Hampton like cleaning nall room and and i do laundry too
Tosca is not a work place i would recommend
warhouse worker (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXJuly 2, 2019
Not a place to work for. I would not send anyone i know to work here. Management does not communicate with their employees. It was always hot in the Warhouse and no water for employees to drink.
Its a fast paste hardworking envierment
Paletizer (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 22, 2019
Getting with others at Tosca by working together is key so it wouldn't be difficult and your day will be fairly easy asking for help is always helpful and part of growing
It’s a great place to work
Line Worker (Current Employee) –  ChicagoMay 30, 2019
I just been working here for almost 7months I really like the environment the people are nice work place is good and clean the pay is good ,and benefits
Unfairly
General Labor (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAMay 28, 2019
Some time they don't pay attention to the way they work and don't care about the way sirtain situations are handled. Don't listen and analaiys both sides.
Poor management
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 18, 2019
This company will ask that you work whenever they need you. They have no regard for family time and there is no room for advancement. I worked on both Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Night with no appreciation. Instead, I was let go after a manager “thought they saw” me sleeping when I was looking down at a company phone sending an email. I was written up ONE time and it took them three months to give me that write up. Then they fired me like I was nothing to them. Third shift management is the worst. Don’t waste your time applying. They will more then likely get rid of you before your first 90 days are up. Their turn over rate is very high due to poor management.
Pros
Pay rate
Cons
Just about everything from unsafe practices to lack of knowledge of staff and management.
Line Worker
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, WAMay 15, 2019
Great job cleaning plastic storage containers, its a great work environment. not super hard work, great benefits and fair pay. I would recommend this job to anyone.
Do yourself a favor
former employee (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCMay 15, 2019
Do not apply to this job. Turn around is HIGH 5 people will be hired at the end of the day may one is still there. There is no training program for new employees, they put you anywhere without training. the management there has no idea what is going on.THERE IS NO BREAKS No snacks in break room. You have people going to work high and drunk running machines knocking this over. The list goes on and on.

DO NOT APPLY TO THIS JOB I WARNED YOU IN ADVANCE
Pros
its a job
Cons
Fast paced and poor management
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXApril 28, 2019
They used to give the workers bonuses for meeting certain production goals. Now they give them to the supervisors. This creates a slave driving culture where all that matters is production. Safety be damned. Seriously messed up situation. And they only give you two twenty minute breaks for an eight hour ahift.
Wack workplace
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAApril 16, 2019
I was a forklift driver getting paid 12.50 an hour & now they are trying to pay 14.50 and I just got out from there 4 days ago they don’t care about your safety they only care about production all the want is production
Not worth the trouble.
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COApril 9, 2019
There seems to be decent pay and benefits but once you really begin to work there and buy in and see how the business is run... It will make you pull your hair out.
Stressful workplace along with poor management...
Production (Former Employee) –  Hazleton, PAMarch 15, 2019
This place is a joke. They will tell you safety is the priority and will even call you out on things to make themselves feel like they are doing a good job yet they have people working like slaves going a million miles an hour to keep up with production. They expect you at times to do double the work while working 6 day weeks every week. They lie to people saying they will be doing one thing yet do the opposite. What's funny is that everyone who I was working with was new even Managment and day by day I witnessed half of the people leave not even within 2 months. The pay is very average for the area and not so lucrative on the benefits side either. Management is very out of touch with people I would say however when I was there 3rd shift supervisor was decent . Ohh and by the way if you want to complain they dont even have a HR in the building . You have to call.... so yea.
Pros
8hr days
Cons
Management, pay, time off, work load
Fast paced/Brutal Summers
Production Line Lead (Former Employee) –  Garland, TXFebruary 21, 2019
Crazy fast paced environment. Most folks there are temporary hires and quit or get fired regularly. Constant maintenance problems and finger pointing. Extremely hot warehouse in the summer, with 2 15 minute breaks that feel like nothing. Barely have time to eat your lunch before being put back out there on the line.
Pros
Nothing comes to mind.
Cons
Everything I wrote
good place to work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 13, 2019
good place to work at job security isn't guaranteed after the interview, you work with them but you aren't technically hired until you have worked with them for over a month.
warehouse
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEFebruary 8, 2019
The work its not too bad but they paid great and there was no future for the next opportunity. Doing the same things everyday and nothing new at the company.
Fast growing company with room for advancement
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 2, 2019
A good company to work for. This is a fast growing company that is still getting its infrastructure out in place to be able to support all 14 plants within the continental US. There’s room for growth and advancement if you want to grow with the company.
Pros
Fast growing company that cares for its people
Cons
Due to fast growth internal support structure is not quite there yet
Productive and fast-paced work environment.
Assist Manager (Former Employee) –  Salinas, CAJanuary 5, 2019
As an assistant Manager at Tosca each day had its own challenges.
Employee issues and concerns, meeting productivity goals, and technical challenges made everyday different.
Good pay but forced the employees to do things their not comfortable with
Technical Operator (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GADecember 13, 2018
The pay was good . Also the company treated the employees with a lot of respect. My only issue was they forced the employees to do things their not comfortable with. It’s been a coulple of time where they forced a assignment on a employee that wasn’t 100% safe
Pros
Respectfully peoo
Cons
Not the safest place to work
Growing company with excellent benefits.
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Sharonville, OHDecember 12, 2018
Tosca offers a collaborative culture that breeds feedback and real-time results. As with any company, there are highs and lows; Tosca has more highs than lows.
Benefits
Cons
Incentive Plan

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tosca Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.