Total Administrative Services Corporation (TASC)

Total Administrative Services Corporation (TASC) Employee Reviews

Need to be able to better manage everthing
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 10, 2018
The system is not very stable. Need new hardware and not willing to take advice from SA that will help get to a better more stable infrastructure. Will expect you to work all the time. Have had 6 different generations of systems admins in house, so things are very convoluted.
Pros
Remote working
Cons
Poor Management
Summary
Processing Assistant (Part-Time) (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIApril 3, 2018
TASC is a good place to work for. The atmosphere is nice. There's no pressure and everyone is friendly. You have to be adaptable though because you'll get moved around a lot and you'll get a lot of different things thrown at you. You have to keep calm and not break during those pressured times. It really is a nice place to work for though.
Great job helping people not overpay in taxes
TASC (Total Administrative Services Corporation) (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIFebruary 4, 2018
As MVP in sales two years in a row I loved working for TASC. I worked on the side of this company that help small businesses reduce their taxes compliantly. It is very rewarding saving thousands of dollars in taxes for a small business. TASC is very benevolent with their Give Back program. If you have a passion for people and the opportunity to work for TASC comes up do not hesitate to work for them.
Thought it was a place where I can make it as a career, and I was wrong.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 29, 2018
If you want to grow, have a relax place where everyone is nice to you and respect you, don’t work here . Management is poor and unfair. They say “ we’re happy people here “ they don’t even say hi to you. You can see that people who work there seem unhappy. So save yourself don’t work there if your looking for a happy ,fair place.
Pros
Good way to learn about health benefits
Cons
Not a happy place
Home
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 12, 2017
TASC is an amazing place to work. We are growing quickly and everyone here plays an important role in terms of helping TASC meet its goals.

TASC is dedicated to giving back to the communities it serves and one of my favorite benefits is the paid volunteer time.

Excellent benefits and paid time off, great culture, and unlimited opportunities. I can't say enough good things about the working for a company like this.

I feel like I am home working here.
Pros
Volunteer time, benefits/paid time off, unlimited opportunities
Cons
The fast pace is not for everyone
Worst employment experience ever!!!
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMay 7, 2017
HORRIBLE COMPANY!!! I was paid $20 an hour to watch a guy in the payroll department package and mail payroll. I was very disrespected by my Supervisor. He talked down to me and had nothing for me to do so would throw things he didn't want or know how to do and expect me to just do it without any direction. I worked in a cubicle surrounded by other women who were just as rude and would disrespect me as they saw the Supervisor do so. What a relief to get out of there!!! Very unfriendly atmosphere.
Pros
Cons
Unhealthy Work Environment
bad experience
business processing assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 2, 2017
very bad training and poor management. do not go work here. it was a huge mistake. they write you up for every little things...got terminated...

work in mail room.no room for advancement

great coworkers and work life balance

high turner overs..
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
bad managment, favoritism, poor training
tasc is a very poor company- embarrassing
cse (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 16, 2017
I was in a training class of 18 people- within one year five of us remained. Vast majority quit. Horrid company overall. As mentioned it has two to four tech issues we had to deal with 365 days a year. EVERY single day. Clients and customers hated tasc- really. Cards do not work, money does not get transferred, claims not paying out. Every day. tasc lost dozens of clients- some really big- the three years I was there.
Pay raises? How about .30 cents a year average. And bonuses amount to a couple hundred per year if you're lucky. tasc changed the metrics so getting bonuses is very difficult.
Team Leads are ok but Supervisors are generally dumb, have little experience, and get promoted for firing people. People get fired for two poor calls, even if they've taken over 10,000.
The company culture is sickening- people just leave work cuz they get fed up, and supervisors are aloof and creepy to talk to. Not a good culture, and really a poor company.
Pros
Cons
see above
Do not submit
ERISAEdge Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 25, 2016
Doesn't Recommend
Negative Outlook
Disapproves of CEO
Pros
Flexible work hours, excellent benefits
Cons
Terrible communication between departments, lack of leadership, demotivated staff, systems that don't make sense, daily barrage of angry clients and no way to help them because the systems don't work and no one seems to care
Advice to Management
Remember where you came from
Worst place I have ever worked
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Madison, WISeptember 9, 2015
I worked here as a Customer Service Representative for about 5 months and it was probably the worst job experience I have ever had. The systems are antiquated, there is no way to resolve most issues, no one really understands what they are talking about or how the products actually work, and often times reimbursements just get "lost." The management is only concerned with talk time and are not interested in truly helping the customer. I walked away after spending an hour trying to help someone who had been trying to get cards for their employees for over a month. It was my first good night's sleep since I started working there.
Pros
Working from home.
Cons
Everything else
Solid marketing structure with a good product line
Regional Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Remote (HQ in Madison, WI)August 28, 2015
Remote sales professional responsible for prospecting insurance brokers in eastern Pennsylvania.
Self-starting and sales results driven environment.
While the overall company culture was positive, management had a tendency to micro-manage which was unnecessary for a professional like myself. Company growth was impressive but client service team at the home office was not equipped to handle this growth. Reputation suffered greatly, resulting in clients going elsewhere.
Pros
Great marketing team and fantastic products
Cons
Client services team, micro-management of sales force
Great Work Environment!
Seasonal Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIMarch 9, 2015
I was briefly employed with TASC as a Seasonal Employee and enjoyed it greatly. My position was in the call center which during their "busy season" I experienced very heavy call flow. The training, work environment, co-workers, and compensation were excellent. I would highly recommend employment with this top notch company.
Pros
Great work environment.
Cons
Short breaks during busy time of year.
Don't do it
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJune 25, 2014
Worst company ever. Extremely high turnover rates. They do not care about the employees or members its all about money. You have to kiss a lottt of butt to get anywhere with this company. You get 45 sec to get on your next call or your in trouble. This company is a joke. Thank God I'm finally leaving this place. Save yourself!
Pros
its a job
Cons
the company and management
Quickly growing, independent, Third Party Benefits Administrator
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Remote, USAApril 3, 2014
TASC provides an exciting, challenging and fast paced environment, where no two days are alike. The company strongly encourages giving back to the community. A fantastic perk is that they allow many employees to work from home, in order to encourage the balance of work and life.
Extreme micromanaging and highly political atmosphere
Systems Administrator (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 28, 2013
Perhaps not a bad place to work while gaining experience, it's not the same place it used to be since IT went through management changeover. Once a growing and thriving atmosphere, it's definitely not recommended if you have experience and have worked in IT before. No room for advancement because management, in all seriousness, really believes they're smarter than you, not just at what they're doing, but what you're doing as well. Say goodbye to having your own free time as there is no organization to who's supporting what when, working literally every weekend is expected, usually doing stuff that could safely be done during the week. No compensation for this constant on call work either.
Pros
lots of needs, motivated worker can gain great experience, most coworkers friendly
Cons
dominated by office politics, no free time.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Administrative Services Corporation (TASC). Our community is ready to answer.

2.5