Total Air Care, Inc. Employee Reviews

Weak ownership
Parts Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 2, 2018
Owners do not appreciate the work put in by their employees or managers. They constantly jump the manager and will email employees directly berating them and pushing these employees to the verge of quitting, and then question management as if they have no idea why the employee is struggling. Terrible atmosphere to work in.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything that has to do with the owners
no good
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Middleburg, FLOctober 23, 2017
I have nothing good I can say there is nothing good I was lied to so I would move to sc for this job I can not recommmed this co to anyone
most techs are not trained or have no training
No training
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 8, 2017
They had me in training for a week. I never had done anything like this before so it was definitely different for me, but in general I caught on quite a bit. However, after a week of training I was thrown on my own, which was fine, but when I had a question NO ONE would help me. I asked the girl who trained me, which she was really nice and did as much as she could, but they ALWAYS had her doing something and she couldn't focus on training me and teaching me every little detail, and trust me, every little detail to this job is very important. But after a week and I was on my own I asked everyone for help. Team leaders, managers, and I would be life hanging the whole time while I was on a call, making the customers angry. Its very disorganized and no training programs put together. You get a note pad and a week to learn everything and your on your own. I actually was doing pretty good my first day, but when it came to part calls I needed help and no matter how much I asked I was not getting it. Some of the employees are very rude, but there was some people I really enjoyed getting to know there. Also, team leaders take advantage of new people, I made 4 appointments on my first day that I was alone. I made sure they mapped out to a tech who made sense and it fit their schedule. Scheduled it, I was happy, customer was happy. Well, if a team leader is trying to set an appointment they wanted my spots so FOUR times I was made to call these customers back to reschedule. It was just a mess. I wouldn't recommend the office I was at on mcduff. Maybe if they had a proper training program  more... and had someone actually teach you the ropes, it would be fine. But you can't expect someone to get the hang of it after a week and not help them. The pay was fairly decent though.  less
Cons
No training
good people
Scheduling Agent, Assistant to General Manager (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FlNovember 4, 2014
Ordering parts and equipment, pulling permits for HVAC and Plumbing, Making payments, Tracking Payments, General Office duties, Working with different Home Warranties, Scheduling and Tracking Technicians Jobs, Quoting Jobs and Following Up with Home Owners, Working Close with parts houses and Technicians to make sure we have the best Customer service we could possibly provide. Assisting the General manager with any needs he needed met. Micrsoft Word, Word Excel, My Service Autopilot, answering phones and directing them to the correct department.
Pros
Good People
Cons
Horrible Owners
Great at First
Scheduling Agent, Assistant to General Manager (Former Employee) –  Middleburg, flOctober 8, 2014
good company at first but then the customer service went down and money grubbign up

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Air Care, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8