Total Environmental Concepts Employee Reviews

ok
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDNovember 9, 2018
this is a very small owned company. its is a nice environment (mom and pop). staff were nice and pleasant. i just wasn't the best fit the the company unfortunately.
Everyone Wants out Except Upper Mgmnt
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Hanover, MDSeptember 14, 2018
Cut throat. Everyone wants out. Techs are are always blamed for Project Managers faults. Most techs smoke pot and sleep on the job. Office is gossipy and talk negative behind everyone's backs. Upper management lies about the amount of up coming work when in fact there's barely anything to do but training and inspections. Lucky to get 35 hours per week. Techs don't get drive time back at the end of the day.
Pros
lots of extra personal time
Cons
about the worst company in every way
Great Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDMay 9, 2017
Great company to work at, very friendly staff, great pay. Management was good. Good work culture. The work was very easy to do. Enjoy working there. Learned a lot.
Amazing benefits
Assistant Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanover, MDOctober 14, 2016
I enjoyed my time there, however, I was released without warning. The staff is disjointed and doesn't communicate very well, even staff that works in the same office.
Friendly co-workers but hard to obtain salary increases
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAApril 19, 2016
I have loved my time here until recently when I took on a ton of responsibilities and have yet to be compensated for them. I really enjoy my co-workers but I do not like feeling like I'm being taken advantage of, which I feel like some of the higher ups are doing. Even after being promised a raise two months ago, I have yet to get one. I do not feel appreciated which is why I am looking for other options.
Ok place to work
Environmental Protection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCFebruary 19, 2014
Typical contractor that didn't have priorities in order. Owner was not present for guidance.