TOTAL HEALTH CHIROPRACTIC Employee Reviews

Unknown
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  East Ridge, TNOctober 10, 2019
Absolute trash tier. this company is in the middle of a split/audit stay away if you want your dignity and your time. The management are all corrupt folk who think they are the most brilliant of the group
Pros
Paycheck
Cons
Literally everything else
Productive, fun and valuable learning experiences
Front Desk Manager (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 12, 2019
Great place to work! Lots of incentives and lots of support. Management is amazing and pushes you to be the best you can be. Very goal oriented and focused on patient needs.
Fun place to work! Wonderful patients, busy office.
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blanchester, OHAugust 29, 2019
Total Health Chiropractic is a great place to work! You meet a ton of wonderful people. High energy environment! You’re able to learn many new things in the Chiropractic setting.
Horrible place to work. Manipulative and deceptive management.
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 8, 2019
Was lied to about the job position I was being hired for. Was manipulated and given vague and false promises about my role. Was bait and switched. Ended up in a call center after being told I was a candidate for the Executive Assistant position. You work 9 hour days and sometimes have to stay late. You have to wear a full suit to work every day. You must always reply to "thank you"s with "its my pleasure" or you will be yelled at. You are praised when you bring in money and disrespected when you make mistakes. You spend the first week watching training videos that repeat themselves over and over. It feels like you are being brainwashed. When you finish the training early you are told to re watch everything until the week is over. Your benefits dont start until 3 months in and they hang these in front of you to keep you from quitting. You will go home crying from this job every day because of the stress and poor work culture. No one here is friends except the employees who secretly hate management. It is a very unhealthy place to work.
Unprofessional- Unreliable
Business Asssociate (Former Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAJune 20, 2019
Watch out, management is disrespectful to buss associates, calling By first name, and flaking appointment times,.
Looks and seems disorganized and. Chaotic environment.
Seems not serious professionally working with Total Chiro.

Recommendation to be careful !!
Trust the “ Red Flags”. Its many unconsistences
Pros
Generic practice based on money making and low associate pay.
Cons
Lacks serious procesional environment, just a sweat shop business
Greedy, stressful, childish
Front Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kentwood, MIMay 30, 2019
The owners are greedy, childish, and foster a culture of mistrust, dishonesty, gossip, and judgement and they hire likeminded management. Anytime an employee leaves the practice it is spun to make them seem less than, incompetent, and a generally fully flawed character. The owner has been known to trash talk patients during staff meetings on a routine basis. They also mandate that employees leave positive reviews for them on job boards like these.
Pros
The pay checks clear the bank
Cons
Literally everything else.
Great work place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIFebruary 23, 2019
I ran the front office, took payments and insurance information, scheduled appointments, gave tours and set patients up to see the Chiropractor. It was a fun place to work and you got free chiropractic services. This was my externship after completing my Certification in Office Administration and billing.
great place
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLSeptember 11, 2018
Great Atmosphere, if benefits and paid sick or holiday days were available it would be perfect.
the office was a delight and so were the patients, there isn't much room for promotion which has a lot to do with me leaving.
Productive and fun
CHIROPRACTIC RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  El Cerrito, CAJuly 25, 2018
Working at total Health chiropractic was fun and challenging at the same time. There was a variety of patients and all of them were cordial and kind regardless of the pain they were having.
Pros
Healthy living style
Worst job ever
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Oglethorpe, GAMay 12, 2018
This was a great place to learn, however they drive growth, and if it's not growing it falls on the shoulders of front desk. Too much micromanagement, and lots and lots of favoritism. I worked for both sides, and instead of the best interest of the patient, it's all about who is better. (A.P. Office manager) was awesome, just can't say the same for the Dr. I worked for. Just do research before u accept position.
Pros
Free adjustments
Cons
Depends on Dr.
dedicated to patients healthcare
MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Kentwood, MIMarch 29, 2018
Patient friendly environment that is dedicated to helping those that are hurting and in need of medical help. Benefits would have been nice as well as vacation days.
Stress Free zone
Office Supervisor/Chiropractic Assistant (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 31, 2018
Great place to work, hardly any stress and relaxed hours. Doctor on staff is wonderful to work with and offers a great amount of support to her employees!
you become a family with coworkers and patients
Chiropractic Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 20, 2017
I loved working ther. it had its ups and down but it was a place that had good benefits and if you needed to transfer to a location closer to home they were usually able to compensate you. The pay could have been better for sure but I do miss the bonuses, paid vacation and an IRA.
Excellent Work Environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNOctober 4, 2017
As an Administrative Assistant for Total Health Chiropractic I am responsible for data entry, document/spreadsheet creation, photo copying, faxing, correspondence organization and filing.
Great company
Chiropractic Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Ridge, TNSeptember 1, 2017
I thouroughly enjoyed working here. The doctors and patients were a delight. They took good care of the patients and me. I would have loved to stay at this company if they had not let me go for medical resons beyond my control.
Pros
too many to list
Cons
let go for medical reasons
wonderful patients
OFFICE MANAGER/ ASSISTANT/ RECEPTION/ MARKETING (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Working here was one of my favorite parts of the days. Being able to speak to a variety of people everyday was wonderful. Not only were all the patients a pleasure to see everyday but my co workers were also pleasant.
Pros
small business, friendly boss
Cons
Part time
Scum bag
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 2, 2016
The owner of this business is nothing but a manipulative phoney and pervert ago prays on vulnerable women. I worked there and it was terrible. Believe what you read. Also the company is going through a huge split. BE CAREFUL!!!!!!!
Overall experience
Trainer (Former Employee) –  Kentwood, MIFebruary 23, 2016
Fantastic group to work for. These owners really provide opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally. You are in direct control of what you make. They want you to treat this lie your own business and really take ownership of your role. Being a self starter is crucial but those who work hard and have a great attitude really shine here!
Don't waste your time applying here
Front Office (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MISeptember 23, 2014
The people that run this office are a complete joke. Most hired employees don't make it past their 90 day review, they are constantly hiring more and more people. During the interview process they make it seem like such an awesome opportunity and they are expanding and stuff and in the three months I was there a total of 15 people quit or were let go.My co-workers were awful and the business director was awful the hardest part of my job there was putting a big fake smile on every time I walked in the door. What I learned here is that I will NEVER work for a company owned by a husband and wife ever again. Another thing that bothered me was every time someone left or was let go the owners would bash them at the weekly meeting, it was very unprofessional.
Pros
I loved building patient relationships.
Cons
having to have my hair and makeup done everyday, having to be criticized for my clothing, coworkers, weekly meetings to bash people that quit or got let go
You don't want to work here - Dr. Christopher Miller - Grand Rapids MI
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJune 23, 2014
Total Health Chiropractic - Dr. Christopher Miller's Office

THC may sound like a great place to work according to their job postings, but don't let them fool you. Things that are promised to you in the job postings and during the interview process rarely happen the way you expect them. The bonuses are very poorly organized, management is rude and unprofessional, and you will work to the bone for little payment.

You will find that the employee turn over rate is extremely high, because nobody can stand to work there for more than a years time. In the few months that I spent working for Dr. Miller's office, over 30 employees came and went (including associate chiropractic doctors who found the practice to be immoral and found themselves severely under paid) as well as office assistants, massage therapists, event coordinators, wellness coaches, chiropractic assistants, marketing assistants and more. To add to the management unprofessionalism, a large number of employees who leave are bad-mouthed to the entire staff in meetings. Management expects employees to live their whole life for Total Health Chiropractic, while they still see everyone that works for them as disposable. Thats not the way it should work.

Save yourself a large amount of grief and don't even apply. It's not worth it.
Pros
Building wonderful patient relationships
Cons
Unprofessional management, low pay, minimal to nothing bonuses, employees not appreciated, high turn over rate, work schedule changes often, high pressure sales, and more.