Total Mechanical Systems Employee Reviews

Productive and collaborative work environment
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Plainville, CTDecember 8, 2018
It's a pleasure working at Total Mechanical Systems, LLC. The management is amazing and you can see how much they care for and appreciate their employees. There are great opportunities for growth and improvement. I would highly recommend anyone to work at Total Mechanical Systems, LLC, its a wonderful place.
Great place!
Inside sales (Current Employee) –  Clinton, CTNovember 9, 2018
I am happy to work here, I believe there is a great opportunity for advancement. I also believe that management cares, they are always checking in and seeing how we can make things better; for us as the employees and for the customers.

This company plans to expand and grow, sometimes there are growing pains but I know I have a future with people that care. I recommend this company to anyone who likes to work hard and enjoys being recognized and compensated well!
Pros
Management is great.
Great Place To Work
Cordinator (Current Employee) –  Plainville, CTNovember 8, 2018
Coming in to work everyday and faced with challenges as well as the day to day tasks. The day goes quick. My co-worker are extremely receptive to help solving issues. I have continued to grow throughout my career here.
Pros
Team Work Friendly Enviorment
The worst Company I have had the misfortune to run into.
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Plainville, CTOctober 31, 2018
Total liars who churn through employees. Dishonest and should loose licenses over business practices.
Poor management
Poor workplace environment

I did learn not to work for used car salesmen...
Pros
Not working there
Cons
Having worked there briefly
Dishonest mangagers, bully's, liars and cheats.
Annoymous (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutOctober 17, 2018
A terrible company to work for. They lied about the commissions and never paid. Waited up to a year to get commission payments and payments were almost nothing. They never produced progress reports on my sales. When asked for one, it was told that it's coming soon. The more I asked, the more they became negative and they reduced my hours until there were none. When asked about whats going on, they basically ignorned the question and was told they would get back to me. I was never laid off, not fired just left hanging without a word. They also held up my tax w-2, until the last moment and told me they mailed it. I never got it. Then I had to get another one just before the deadline. This was a terrible and stress full place to work for. I brought them over 200 customers and they had the audacity to tell me no sales on any of them. My co-workers also experienced the same treatments as I described. These are true statements. This is what happened.
Pros
Cons
They are.
Stuck inside department stores.
Lead Generator (Former Employee) –  Bristol, CTJuly 23, 2018
Basically living inside multiple department throughout the week. I would set up a display that broadcasted our product in order to capture the attention of customers. I sold expensive air conditioning devises that could use solar energy to power their unit. In the end this device cost a fortune and most people wanted to know the price, in which we were told not to release that information rather, walk the customer through their financing options first.
Awesome Company To Work For!!!
Office (Current Employee) –  Plainville, CTJuly 5, 2018
Every day is a new learning experience and even when it is hectic and super busy, everyone pitches in and gets it done together. I felt welcome and like I was part of the team from day one. Great place to work!
Pros
great customers, great structure, supportive and encouraging environment
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Plainville, CTJuly 2, 2018
I am excited for the future with this great company. Like any company there is room for improvement but the difference here is management actually listens and has the employees best interest in mind. There is opportunity for advancement and bonuses. This is a team, that I am grateful I found in this industry.

Want to know more about Total Mechanical Systems?

Ask a question