Total Quality Logistics (TQL) Employee Reviews

Found 1,293 reviews matching the search See all 1,294 reviews
Try not. Do, or do not, there is no try.
Logistics Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 21, 2019
If you want to succeed, SUCCEED. Work hard, work harder than you've ever worked before and you will make more $$$ than you ever have- This is what management told me. I did it and it came true.

Toughest job I've ever had. Best job I've ever had. I can't think of anything that would cause me to leave. Infinite potential, you just have to work for it. First year is really tough, I only made an extra $220. Second year I made double. There is no other field that I know of that could make the money I'm making now with my background and education. Not for everyone but I absolutely love it. Great atmosphere. People are genuinly helpful and friendly. Co-workers have become close personal friends.

Yes you are expected to be available 24/7 - work / life balance varies based on the accounts / freight you run, but so does the $$$ ;-) :-)
Pros
Income potential, Beer at work sometimes, Company outings (with beer)
Cons
Hard work (duh), not enough free beer or free pizza
Family Atmosphere
Logistics Account Executive (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 20, 2019
This is the best job that I have had. The management works for you and truly does care about you. They want you to be successful as much as you do yourself. The amount of work you put into this job is the amount of reward you will get out of it. It is a building process but when you hit success it pays off tremendously. A lot of jobs sell you dreams but Total Quality Logistics sells you a reality.
Pros
Success will happen with determination
Cons
I see no cons with this job. If you put the work in you will get there!
Darn Awful
Logistics Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJanuary 19, 2019
Probably the worst job I've ever had. They'll push you into quitting once you're the target. Very insecure, bratty, annoyingly competitive, you name it.

Horrible, backstabbing management. Most of their positive reviews are fakes.
Pros
Cons
Management, overall structure
Cut throat managers up your you know what all day long
LAE (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 18, 2019
Worked here for about 6 months. Once I realized how everything works and what goes on I began to hate the place more and more. “Trainees” come in and pretty much earn their “mentors” pay check for them. You are over worked and underpaid but if you leave it’s cuz “ppl can’t handle stress and don’t know how to hustle” they love using “hustle” as a way of brainwashing you to over work. I’m sure this place pays off for people that come in from time to time, but this place is overall taking advantage of new hires, and the ones that stick around eventually get fired. They take your customers and feed off of them like we live in the wild. Couldn’t afford anything under this paycheck but I worked 24/7 it felt like.
Pros
Some ppl are dope
Cons
Micromanaging, low pay, NOT SALARY that’s a lie.
High energy.
Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 18, 2019
Best decision I ever made. Love my job and the opportunity to balance work and my personal life. Benefits and extra perks also make the decision to say easy.
Challenge of a lifetime
Group Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 17, 2019
IT's very simple here at TQL, work hard make a lot of money. The message does not change. We look for people who want to change their lives and then help them achieve those goals. No sugar coating this opportunity. It will be long, difficult, and stressful. It will challenge you in ways other jobs will not. The work is difficult but the rewards are great. Everything worth while is worth working for.
Pros
Commission, Career advancement, culture, amazing benefits
Cons
Work life balance, stress
High Earning Potential
Logistics Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 17, 2019
I've been at TQL for over 10 years and it's been great for my life. If you are willing to dedicate the first 2-3 years to putting in 50-60 hours a week and really hustle you can make six figures plus. It's simple but not easy. The training is great. Management will coach and do everything they can to help you be successful. It's not for everyone but it truly is a great opportunity to make a lot of money and move up in management if that is the path you are looking for.
Pros
Uncapped commission
Cons
Need to be self motivated, fast paced and learn from mistakes quickly
Great culture, Great people
Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 17, 2019
I have worked at TQL for over 13 years. There is a great culture and a sense of community. If you prove yourself and work hard you will be rewarded with flexibility and advancement. I truly enjoy coming to work everyday.
Productive fun place to work with ping pong tables
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2019
Cold calling, learned about logistics industry, management was good. work place culture was great a lot of good people. Work life balance is the hardest part of the job
Great Place to Work
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 17, 2019
TQL is a great place to work with a very collaborative working environment. You will face new and exciting challenges on a daily basis that keep you on your toes. If you put in the work here you will be rewarded.
Great Culture
Regional Learning & Development Leader (Current Employee) –  Erlanger, KYJanuary 17, 2019
TQL has been a life changing opportunity for me. 12 years later and I would not consider working for another company. The industry is competitive and you must put in the work to be successful. If you are willing to do that, the opportunities are endless. Slackers need not apply.
Pros
Culture, compensation, training, opportunities
Fast-paced fun environment to work in
Sales Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 17, 2019
I've been at TQL for about 5.5 years now and have loved it from day one. Great training program in place and the managers really go out of there way to help anyone who wants to put in the work and get better. This isn't a easy job but you can make life changing money at TQL if you are willing to work hard and go the extra mile.
Pros
Technology, fast-pace, culture, uncapped commission
Fun and Challenging Enviornment
Operations (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 17, 2019
The job is challenging but rewarding for those willing to put in the work. Management and executives value the input of the employees and are willing to making changes based on their suggestions.
Hard work leads to a great career
Collections Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Milford, OHJanuary 17, 2019
TQL is the best company that I have ever worked for. They really take the time to give you the tools that you need to be successful. When the company sees that you have a strong work ethic, they will provide you with new opportunities and room to grow.
Clear goals, high energy, GREAT TEAM
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 16, 2019
Fast paced high energy environment makes it an exciting place to work.

Clear goals at every level - you know what you have to do to succeed!

Great place to work. Highly recommended for people who are motivated and willing to work hard.
Pros
Clear goals, High Energy, Teammates and Beer Drops
Work hard get paid
Sales Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 16, 2019
This job is by no means easy. It is a work hard play hard environment. If you are not competitive or money hungry this is not the place for you. If you are competitive and money hungry this place is for you. TQL has changed my life I am making more money then I ever thought possible at the age of 25. But it is a marathon not a sprint expect to not be seeing a giant jump in pay for the first 18 months here. But if you can work hard every day and keep a positive attitude the pay is truly uncapped. We have fun but we work hard and we mean it, slackers do not apply.
Pros
Uncapped Commission, Paid Training, Mentorship
Cons
24/7/365, high stress
Amazing Opportunity
Manager (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 16, 2019
TQL has provided amazing career opportunities for employees who work hard! What we do is not easy and we tell everyone up front. Our culture will help provide the motivation and support in both Sales and Sales Support roles. For employees with a strong work ethic the sky is the limit. I’ve enjoyed meeting and working alongside many great friends and co-workers. TQL is a great company to start and finish a career with.
Pros
Opportunity
Cons
High Stress
You get in what you put in
Sales Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 16, 2019
Has been a life changing opportunity for me. The work you put in will determine the money you can make for yourself. You are running your own business with the tools provided by the company.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Taking calls outside of work hours
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 16, 2019
TQL has literally changed my life from the moment I started here. You have to be willing to take full accountability in yourself and your work that you put in. If you don't, you wont make it. Those that complain about the hours and the money they make simply aren't willing to put in the time and effort to make the money they want here. Sure you can go elsewhere and make more money as is true with any career. Or you can enjoy an atmosphere where work/life balance is encouraged and everyone has the same goal which is to make as much money as possible. I have seen kids straight out of college make $250k + in their first year at TQL. Is that the norm? No. But its possible if you're willing to put in the time and effort. I have friends who are attorneys and investment bankers that A) don't make what I make and B) hate their jobs. They have to go to work every day in a suit and tie and get beat down by their boss and get locked in a cube farm and have a horrible stuffy atmosphere.
Pros
Pay, Atmosphere, Work/Life Balance
Cons
Health Insurance offerings are a little high priced for families
Laid back
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  TQLJanuary 16, 2019
Culture is fun, work/life balance is their once you become established. Typical stress that comes along with recruiting (candidates no showing/back ground issues, etc.)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total Quality Logistics (TQL). Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

2.8Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight