Total Employee Reviews in Columbus, GA

Found 14 reviews matching the search See all 1,046 reviews
Great work environment
Manual Operator II (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 6, 2016
Friendly people, wonderful management. Excellent leadership

I enjoyed contributing to the goals of making the quota of production and had great fun with other employees during company events
Pros
Company cookouts and events. Great employee appreciation
Cons
Short breaks
Good company, very slow to promote or provide raises
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 20, 2016
They give 20 cent raises once a year and promotion is non existant in the call center. If you can get out of the call center TSYS is a good place to work.
productive, friendly environment
Full-Time Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAApril 7, 2016
I worked here temporarily, and it was the best job i had by far, the company was great, the people were great, and it was just an all around great place to work, it taught me different trades and it helped me to be better associated with other employees. It also helped me to gain some experience.
Fantastic company that cares about employees and their family
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAMarch 6, 2016
My position was taking inbound credit card customer calls. We have continual training online to keep up with client specifications, new financial laws, etc.

Great co-workers, always willing to assist with complex calls.

Hardest part of the job would be changing schedules every 4 months. Quality and Adherence would determine seniority for schedules. Do not enjoy the drive time, approximately 1 1/2 - 2 hrs a day depending on traffic.

Best part of job would be diverse co-workers with good work ethics and attitudes.
Professional atmosphere with opportunities to advance.
Collector / Customer service (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAFebruary 16, 2016
Being able to come to work in a state of the art facility where management is reachable and employees have job security. Co-workers are always professional and willing to help each other.

The hardest part of the job is not being informed.

The most enjoyable is working with others who share some of the same characteristics as you.
Pros
state of the art facility
Cons
non communication
Great place overall to work
Software Developer II (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GANovember 17, 2015
TSYS can be a great place and an ok place to work at the same time. My experience with TSYS was nothing but positive. I worked for an amazing manager
Looking for an Opportunity to better the success of a company with my knowledgable skilld
TSYS (Former Employee) –  Columbus GAAugust 31, 2015
Looking to improve a company by using my knowledge and skills to better the company
I am a very hard detail oriented worker that strives to do the best job I can day in and day out. Someone who takes pride in their work
n/a
Machine Operator I (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GANovember 13, 2014
Wasn't t a satisfying job. This job was stressful at times. Got along with my cowokers
Great First Job for those still in college
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 29, 2014
I worked for 3 years while i went College at night best job to have not very stressful.
Pros
Job Advancement
Cons
no benefits till hired on permanent
Total Systems
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GaJanuary 21, 2014
I have learned and built excellent customer service skills with this company. They do welcome any ideas that may help improve procedures and morale within the company.
Pros
Pot lucks, nice supervisors
Cons
Room for advancement and pay
Great people and good team
Senior Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAJuly 23, 2013
Enjoyed my assignment there and would love to go back. The teams are very cohesive
Pros
beautiful area
Cons
none evidenced
Productive, great reputation!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GaSeptember 13, 2012
I learned alot about the banking industry and the processing and technical details behind transactions that are made by millions on a daily bases. The hardest part of the job was when there were times you volunteered to learn a different aspect of the company, due to business needs, we would have to return to your original department.
Pros
the put forth great effort to keep the employees happy and the morale high.
Cons
no room to grow or learn different aspects of the company.
Difficult Environment to Excel In
Associate Account Director (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAMay 14, 2012
Some of the management is great to work for, however, there are managers that are in their positions simply because they are related to the X6 executives. It doesn't foster an environment of trust and that you can discuss a problem with the leadership. TSYS has great benefits. There is a lot of work and travel involved in certain departments.
Pros
healthcare, benefits
Cons
upper management