Total Employee Reviews in Paris, TX

Found 7 reviews matching the search See all 1,045 reviews
TOTAL competitive company with mutlicultural experience
PROJECT ENGINEER (Former Employee) –  ParisAugust 23, 2018
I started my day by making a round of the team member already at work and wishing them a good morning, discussing few topic work / non-work related. after that depending on my agend (meeting or not scheduled) I was updating myself about urgent email / actions required. If no urgent action was required then I was starting my day to day activities.

Most of the time I worked in Open space and the team members were vey professional and friendly.

I was lucky during my job with Total and my managers were demanding but fair and listening to our suggestions. I must admit the managers I had were very professional.
Pros
Good Computers / Electronics
Cons
long days
good company
Consultant, Umbilical Engineer (Former Employee) –  ParisJune 17, 2018
An open and very progressive company that looks out for all employees and staff equally, contract and full time. friendly atmosphere good people to work with.
good work place
Junior Lawyer (Current Employee) –  ParisAugust 26, 2017
very motivated teams
strong culture in the company
strong values and principles
a lot of challenge and opportunities
I learned a lot on how an International company can deal with all the compliance issues and especially anti corruption and economical sanctions issues
It is a place to work and learn
Reservoir Engineer Intern (Current Employee) –  ParisAugust 6, 2017
I am doing my internship here and I believe it is a great career opportunity in a friendly and multinational environment. And also it is a great place to learn and diversify your knowledge.
Pros
Sport center
Cons
They start working late and finish late in the day.
Gym in the workplace, salary policy not transparent
Aviation Engineering Project Manager, Europe (Former Employee) –  ParisJune 11, 2015
Gym in the workplace, salary policy not transparent.
People hired in this company are very smart si It's very challenging to work in this company.
Great French BIG company.
R&D engineer (Former Employee) –  Paris areaApril 29, 2015
Great to have worked there. Many opportunities to change jobs since it's so big. You have to like the French way though. Big international company but very traditional management.
Pros
Great benefits, job is ultra-secure, great possibilities for career changes (people usually move every 4-5 yrs), best company in France
Cons
Very slow administration like every super big company, evolution kind of impacted by the School you went to years ago (very French)