Total Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Found 13 reviews matching the search See all 1,046 reviews
productive and very good learning job
Customer Service entering establishment (Former Employee) –  Moca Municipio, PRDecember 21, 2018
working with diferent workplace culture. The most enjoyable part of the job was making and then watch the customer satisfies with the service that I gave.
No fun their at the workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sun ValleyApril 23, 2018
Is to provide good customer service to the customer. To provide good customer service and How to to handle situation in the business. There were poor Management in the business. It wasn't a nice environment to work in and It was surrounded bye crime and violence. The hardest part in my job was to deal with dishonest supervisors. Love to service customers. The reason I resign disrespectful supervisor, poor management and gossip.
n/a
Customer service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GANovember 23, 2016
Its a wonderful company to work for,they always have an event for the employees to make work exciting and the benefits are great too.
They always willing to help and offer assistance when needed.
Good company, very slow to promote or provide raises
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAJune 20, 2016
They give 20 cent raises once a year and promotion is non existant in the call center. If you can get out of the call center TSYS is a good place to work.
productive, friendly environment
Full-Time Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAApril 7, 2016
I worked here temporarily, and it was the best job i had by far, the company was great, the people were great, and it was just an all around great place to work, it taught me different trades and it helped me to be better associated with other employees. It also helped me to gain some experience.
Fantastic company that cares about employees and their family
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAMarch 6, 2016
My position was taking inbound credit card customer calls. We have continual training online to keep up with client specifications, new financial laws, etc.

Great co-workers, always willing to assist with complex calls.

Hardest part of the job would be changing schedules every 4 months. Quality and Adherence would determine seniority for schedules. Do not enjoy the drive time, approximately 1 1/2 - 2 hrs a day depending on traffic.

Best part of job would be diverse co-workers with good work ethics and attitudes.
Professional atmosphere with opportunities to advance.
Collector / Customer service (Current Employee) –  Columbus, GAFebruary 16, 2016
Being able to come to work in a state of the art facility where management is reachable and employees have job security. Co-workers are always professional and willing to help each other.

The hardest part of the job is not being informed.

The most enjoyable is working with others who share some of the same characteristics as you.
Pros
state of the art facility
Cons
non communication
Great First Job for those still in college
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAOctober 29, 2014
I worked for 3 years while i went College at night best job to have not very stressful.
Pros
Job Advancement
Cons
no benefits till hired on permanent
Total Systems
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GaJanuary 21, 2014
I have learned and built excellent customer service skills with this company. They do welcome any ideas that may help improve procedures and morale within the company.
Pros
Pot lucks, nice supervisors
Cons
Room for advancement and pay
It was a fun place to work.
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Wilmer, TXDecember 28, 2013
I enjoyed my job. Enjoyed working with people. It was good company to work for.
Pros
It was a fun job.
Cons
no overtime.
very interesting
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSOctober 15, 2012
looked over the gas pumps helped customers and clean all day
Pros
n/a
Cons
there was nt know breaks
Productive, great reputation!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GaSeptember 13, 2012
I learned alot about the banking industry and the processing and technical details behind transactions that are made by millions on a daily bases. The hardest part of the job was when there were times you volunteered to learn a different aspect of the company, due to business needs, we would have to return to your original department.
Pros
the put forth great effort to keep the employees happy and the morale high.
Cons
no room to grow or learn different aspects of the company.