Total Employee Review

Was a good company but was sold off and relocated an 90 minutes away. I stayed for awhile but the commute was a problem.
ASSITANT OFFICE MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJanuary 19, 2015
Promoted from Receiptionist to Admin Asst adn then to Asst Office Manager. Supervised junior office staff, reviewed expense reports, completed spreadsheets for month, quarter and year end close. Maintained purchase order log and matched incoming invoices to respective purchase order.

Hardest part of job was turn over....was a recruiting firm so the volume of turn over was high.

Loved my co-workers for the majority.

Enjoyable part of my job was my direct boss, she was AMAZING and didn't shy away from teaching me anything and everything.

I can't remember exactly what I was making when I left....I believe it was around 40k but I can't verify because the company has dispersed and I do not have any records.
Pros
Benefits were good
Cons
Turn over and then company side

Other Total Employee Reviews

Project Coordinator Dexter Field Services (Former Employee) –  Port Arthur, TXJune 12, 2019
Always learning something new, great team environment with individual success. Safety culture is outstanding. Training is always available for advancement
Pros
great management
Cons
pay
Poor Managment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Puerto RicoJune 7, 2019
It had a poor management.
Every piece of owners should take decisions together.
It exploded the workers without any compensation.
There weren't paid time off, neither sick days.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Total. Our community is ready to answer.