Established programs and controls within the HR function to ascertain the proper management
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) – Guaynabo, PR – April 19, 2017
• Designed a program to develop management level skills of a leadership team, in conjunction with the Training function.
• Developed and maintained a Job Evaluation System in order to rank jobs according to their importance to the organization, participated in salary surveys, and analyzed pay and related data in order to maintain proper internal and external equity of the compensation system.
• Ensured effectiveness of the Performance Review system by closely monitoring compliance with established guidelines and taking a hands-on approach to resolve inequities.
• Actualized Policies and Procedures Manual to ascertain compliance with company philosophy.
• Effectively managed Employee Relations issues by providing guidelines and advising the Plant Client Group in the proper resolution of grievances, discipline, accommodations, and coaching.