TotalMed
Happiness rating is 72 out of 100

TotalMed Employee Reviews

United States142 reviews

recruitermedassignmenttotalcontractagencytravelnurse

Good pay, no communication from most recruiters

Good pay, no communication from most recruiters, unless you get lucky with one. Within a year my recruiter changed over 4 times. Communication was minimal unless you persist.

Pros

Pay

Cons

Communication

Customer Service Representatives

Working for TotalMed has been an easygoing, supportive, experience. Management is supportive and helpful. Most enjoyable part of job working remotely.

TotalMed insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Time and location flexibility

Working from home

This totally fits me. I am not physically able to be on my feet or work face to face with customers. Very supportive management personnel. Very responsive to issues as they arise,

Pros

at home

Cons

no healthcare

Keep close track of time

They have a bad habit of not wanting to compensate correctly so keep close track of your hours and double check it every single week. Hold them accountable like they hold you accountable I personally will never work for them again after my experiences but I don't believe they are a bad company.

July 27, 2022
We set high standards for ourselves and are sorry to hear we didn't meet these in our interaction with you. Please feel free to contact us at experience@totalmed.com to speak with us so we can learn from what happened and make things right.

I've been at TotalMed 9 years and love it!

I've been at TotalMed 9 years and love it! I never have the same work day because new things are always coming up. I feel l like I am consistently challenged.

Great placement. Great pay.

Did covid testing for 15 months. Recruiter was always helpful. Typical day 10 hours. Most enjoyable part of the job was meeting 60 new patients each day.

Team members are nice.

No training or goal setting. If you are mind reader you can make it. No tools are given to succeed at your job. The job description is not what they want from the employee. The team trained through the Indiana branch is given great training. Leaders who choose to not train and just keep doing it themselves, will never have a successful team.

June 29, 2022
We are disappointed to hear your experience with TotalMed was unsatisfactory. We strive to provide the best experience possible and want to address your feedback right away. Please feel free to contact us at experience@totalmed.com to speak with us so we can learn from what happed and make things right.

Great place to work!

Very straightforward onboarding process. Easy to reach and super helpful recruiters. Great job placements and good pay for contracts. They pay weekly and always on time.

Contract HEDIS

Contracted for HEDIS. Great experience, management and team! Work from home. Company provided equipment. Full time, decent benefits Hope to return next year

i can’t complain

They have worked out with me throughout out all my hardships and missing work a lot. as long as you keep the communication open. They don’t really keep up with you so you have to be the one to start the conversation.

Pros

Flexible, Remote

It's ok

This was for Milo a healthcare. They are not organized and you only hear from management when they hear from their manager. The hold you to a standard of knowing information and systems that you don't know about until it's a 15 min training so your manager can tell their manager they trained you

Money is great….

Money is great but the cost of benefits suck. Too expensive. Several incidents where a few employees, including myself, have had issues with payroll. Checks not being deposited on time or not at all. Bonuses promised taking forever to be given out.

Great communication with recruiter

I took a contract position with Total Med and during that time my recruiter was very attentive and always made herself available to answer questions I had. The onboarding process was a little time consuming and confusing at times but other than that it was a great company to work with.

If you want to be overworked, barely trained, And have anxiety on job security.

Despite my training being complicated due to Covid. This is a company that you will either sink or swim in a few weeks. If you're looking for something for high job security. This is not it.

June 29, 2022

Great place to work! Staff very friendly and helpful. I work from home and they are very flexible. Would recommend to family and friends. Pay is also great.

High turnover

Definitely not a place I would reference anyone to apply. The turn over for recruitment in the short time I was there was well over 50%. Managers and other leadership were also leaving in numbers

July 27, 2022
Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're sorry your experience didn't match your expectations. Please feel free to contact us at experience@totalmed.com to speak with us so we can learn from what happened and make things right

Productive and inclusive workplace.

This is seriously the best company I have ever worked for. Everyone is so nice, and a wealth of information. Everyone wants you to succeed, and appreciates work that would go unnoticed at other companies.

Pros

Work from home

Cons

None so far

Good Place to Work

The environment is unlike any other in the best way possible. Growth midset maybe grew a little too fast but it works. Pay could be better. Overall cool place to work.

Pros

Culture, environment, job itself is fun

Cons

Pay

Offered remote work

The agency itself was not so bad, the recruiter was attentive and placed me into a position shortly after my application. During on-board the process was slow, with all the requirements (aptitude & skill testing, drug testing etc.) The assignment was a remote position (the best thing about it) with a major insurance company and it was not my favorite assignment due to unrealistic production goals & monitoring my every move.

Pros

Remote

Cons

Production, monitoring software, unnecessary meetings, required to log everything you do

Contract job

The Contract job was great and enjoyed working there. Staff were supportive during job. Paid on time. Unfortunately, received no support when job ended.

Pros

On time pay.

Cons

Long wait with company response time, when job ended.

No pressure, vaccinating assignment

Good job but not enough input from recruiter at the time. I would definitely work for them again. I felt like I was the only person working for them, never met any other nurses from medtemps

Pros

Pay

Cons

Communication could be better

Common questions about TotalMed

Answered by current and former employees at TotalMed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TotalMed. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits