TotalWellness Employee Reviews

Great for fill in work
LPN (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEApril 10, 2019
It was contracting and there wasn't always jobs available and sometimes they were not distributed fairly. The money was good, but not enough hours in order to make it a full time job.
Pros
great pay and flexible
Cons
not enough hours available
Official response from TotalWellness
June 3, 2019

Yes, this contract work is listed as PRN (as needed) and is a great way to supplement your income but is definitely not considered full time or part time. We are always busier during the fall season which is coming up so there should be plenty of opportunities for work. Thank you!

Professional and exciting company to work for
PHLEBOTOMIST TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 11, 2019
Working for Total Wellness has always been so wonderful. All of the medical supplies we needed for the job were always on site. The event leads are always professional and willing to help with any task. Total Wellness has always put together great crews to work the screenings. Submission of hours worked and payment is such an easy process with no issues at all.
Great Company...
Independent Nurse Contractor (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJanuary 22, 2019
Great company to work as an independent nurse contractor. The online scheduling (nominating) system and training is very conducive to a busy lifestyle.
Pros
Schedule flexibility
Cons
Limited contract opportunities outside of flu season
Good workplace for second job
Biometric Screener (Current Employee) –  Multiple LocationsDecember 21, 2018
This is a great place to work if you are seeking a second job. The pay is good. You are reimbursed for food and lodging. Usually required to arrive very early on work days, but usually finished by lunch.
TotalWellness a Fine Company
junior account executive (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 14, 2018
Organization has a great culture and truly cares about employees and customers. There are positive meetings and leadership guidance with training and support.
Pros
Workout facility, fair compensation, flexiblity
Contractor (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 30, 2018
Worked as a contractor for company, great company to be a contractor. I never had any issues with Total Wellness. Enjoy the contact with Leaders of the company.
Great seasonal job
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 3, 2018
I've enjoyed working with this company during flu season for the past 3 years! Great for individuals who are self starters and like to work independently.
Contract Position
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEJune 18, 2018
I am a contract per diem nurse and thus far would say it has been a positive professional relationship. The contacts in Totalwellness have been very helpful.
Pros
Professional, helpful
Cons
None noted
wellness
LPN (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 12, 2018
great opportunity and experience! This job position allowed you to meet all walks of life. The hours are convenient with short and early morning hours.
Very professional company and very productive
Health Wellness Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 11, 2018
This job was very enjoyable as were the co-workers and supervisors.
I did Patient education, Height,weight, calculated BMI. Drop of blood from finger to use with a cholestech to calculate their levels of cholesterol.

We were sent apply different professional areas to help employees for insurance or patient education or to give flu shots.

We all worked as a team and I cannot elaborate on anything being difficult.

The most enjoyable part of the job was working with a variety of co-workers and meeting new people at the job sites. Our teams were very professional as well as very productive in a fast paced setting.
Pros
work when we are available. /great coworkers.
Cons
they dont have alot of jobs in Evansville, its more Bloomington and Indianapolis
Great Company
Counselor/Writer (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJanuary 29, 2018
This is a great company to work for. I work there part time via submission of articles on my own terms. Most of these questions don't apply. The staff are great, so is the pay!! No benefits for contractors.
Pros
freedom
A day at total welness
Temporary Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NENovember 3, 2017
At Total Wellness, we provided nursing staff to flu clinics. I enjoyed talking to people all over the United States. The hardest part was sometimes it took a while to find nursed to fill all the slots.
Pros
Nice work environment
Independent contractor
Seasonal, contract nurse (Current Employee) –  KentuckyOctober 4, 2017
I do not work in an office or permanent location with this company. I am an independent contractor and do on-site flu clinics for corporations. I would like to be able to work more flu clinics in Kentucky
Pros
Able to choose what I want to do.
Cons
Not enough flu clinics in my area
greatplace to work
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NESeptember 23, 2017
love it here, don't understand why I need ti write total review about a place iwork whilrim tying to apply for another place thia don't make sinseto me
Contract work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Pinellas County, FLAugust 7, 2017
Company sends out an email of dates that are needed and you respond if you want to work. Very flexible and the pay is great. Work as little or as much as you want, when there is a need.
Pros
Very flexible
Cons
not full time work
great but intermittent at best
Independent Phlebotomy Contractor (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 26, 2017
Not a great way to make extra cash. There is not much work, and the pay is not fantastic. If you are not a nurse, this job isn't great for you. If you want a little extra cash here and there or a resume booster, go ahead.
Very Organized
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  travelJuly 26, 2017
Very organized screenings! Having the organization helps with a great flow for the events. Training could be a little better with more one on one time to learn the system and paperwork.
contract work, so only when you can get it
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 10, 2017
I like working with Total for the most part, You only work when they can use you. I was able to move up to doing more doing the health screenings. I like when I was able to enjoy working with them. You can work part days make decent money, but no benefits.

I enjoyed working with several of the people. It was fun to work with them.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
only work some of the time
Friendly Environment
Biometric Screening (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEMarch 7, 2017
Work crew friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, overall pleasant to work with. Work locations within reason. Would like to have more assignments that come through all around nationwide.
Productive company
Immunization Nurse/Biometric Health Screener (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE 68127March 6, 2017
Company offers the opportunity to work in professional type building atmospheres providing Flu immunizations and Biometric Screenings. Travel opportunity exists to different states for various Wellness Clinics. There is opportunity to be the Lead nurse for Flu Clinics and Biometric Screenings. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to choose from a variety of ethnic foods in different places. The pay is very good. The hardest part for large clinics is hauling supplies to meet the needs of a large clinic, plus, return shipping.
Pros
Good food in various places
Cons
No breaks if working alone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TotalWellness. Our community is ready to answer.