Totes Isotoner Employee Reviews

Great Company to work for
CPFR Analyst - Walmart (Current Employee) –  Rogers, ARJuly 5, 2018
1. A typical day in the office: running sales reports, communicating with customer of areas of need that will grow sales.
2. What I have learned: I still don’t like office politics
3. Management: Great management team and outstanding communication id key.
4. Working culture: ???
5. The hardest part of the job: side stepping office politic land mines
6. The most enjoyable part of the job: Working with a great team and great leadership.
Pros
None at this time
Cons
None at this time
Laid back environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHMay 1, 2018
Company is trying to turn things around but can't. Five layoffs in 2 years and continue to miss sales goals. They keep hiring Sr. level people but simply can't get it done. Nice people, good product just not able to make money. More and more work gets pushed to remaining team members. Before taking a job here, ask how many layoffs they have had. Every quarter someone gets cut due to missing targets month after month.
Pros
discounts on product
Cons
No job security, no experienced leadership, no vision for future, no financial leadership at the top.
Great pay and benefits!
Customer Care Rep (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 18, 2018
I really enjoyed working for this company. Great pay and benefits. They had an honor system when I worked there as opposed to a rigid environment. Existing staff was knowledgeable and willing to assist. Offered me the ability to gain additional skills. I developed great personal and working relationships. Clean and comfortable work environment. This job was truly a blessing at a difficult time in my life. Opportunities for overtime and growth. I highly recommend this company. Definitely, the type of company you would want to retire from. I only resigned because I relocated out of state.
He was fun to work there
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHFebruary 4, 2018
I was a good place to work but they have us there for short term (seasonal job) The team leader we're helpful.. We had short breaks but we're a solid team.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
Manager always yelling even when you did your job right.
Inventory Associate (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJanuary 12, 2018
Would always use incorrect verbal language towards employees. If he made a mistake he would blame someone else, if you were to smile he would find some how to take it away
Pros
Friendly co-workers
Cons
10 minute breaks starting when the bell rings, then you can leave your station
Great company
Key holder (Former Employee) –  Central Valley, NYDecember 12, 2017
This is a great company to work for it was all about teamwork and communication. This company knew how to make the work environment less stressful for the employees with the flexible hours.
Most management had open-door policy. Nice people to work with. Regular town halls were good. Interesting products developed.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 17, 2017
a typical day is fast-paced and busy. no orientation structure - sink or swim environment at first. the best parts of the job was the people, flexibility in schedule and annual employee sale of products.
Pros
good health benefits - medical, dental, vision
Cons
shoukd have guidelines or structure for new employee
No sense of value as an employee
Marketing (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 19, 2017
So many meetings...meetings about meetings. They keep firing people and piling work on those that remain behind - with all the meetings, it's almost impossible to get things done during the course of your work day. NOBODY adheres to deadlines. They are all about saving money and don't care about who they hurt in the process.

I LOVED my manager. The flex time was incredible, and the opportunities to get sample product cannot be beat.
Work life balance best thing going
CS Representative (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, OHApril 27, 2017
This company is a good company to work for due to recent changes and the direction the company is now trying to go. The work life balance it allows is great.
Pros
flexibilty
Cons
antiquited systems
Brand Strong Management Weak and Customer Focus poor
Team Lead - National Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARDecember 30, 2016
Great brand but company that has not developed a supply chain and sales process to handle the demands of the mas and club customers. In three years of employment there I worked under 2 CEO's, 4 VP of sales and 2 direct supervisors.
Pros
Brand Heritage
Cons
Revolving sales management team with private equity short term goal mentality
Good Discounts
Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 12, 2016
Good employee discounts. Discounts on different brands. Lots of free samples. Employees receive early dismissal on Friday's.
Totes Isotoner is a great place to work.
Inventory Planner (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 18, 2016
Totes Isotoner has competitive salaries, benefits, but most of all flex time. Most office employees work 7 am-5 pm Monday thru Thursday, 7 am - 11 am on Friday .
Great culture and great company
Customer Care Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 25, 2016
Great company but are not current with the times.
Ran like a mom and pop
not forward thinking with technology
New CEO is trying to clean up old CEO mess
decent pay
management does not welcome change
Family Environment Work Place
Product Designer (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 24, 2016
-reviewing daily task with design team
-creating and completing check list
-designing product
-communication overseas
-designing trendroom and inspirational boards
Pros
Fun, Group Lunch, Helpful Team, Respect
Cons
Far Distance to Office, Old Building, Bad Systems
EDI SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMarch 22, 2016
Friendly , with plenty of benefits and room for advancement. Seasonal but steady business, good starting pay. Would recommend to anyone looking for employment.
Great Company
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 7, 2016
Family like environment. Value long term employees. Some people have worked there for over 25 years. The pay is reasonable for the positions. Most managers are great there, but my manager was extremely immature, bias, and catty. I gave her a month notice before I moved to Arkansas. I left a week early because of her and the cattiness. She told HR that I had used 14 hours of vacation when in fact I didn't take any vacation at that point. Also, I do not even get 14 day paid vacation. I am only allowed 10 days. Once I left, they tired to charge me for the 14 days. After talking with HR, they revoked the bill. In fact, they owed me money for vacation days that had accrued for that year. They ended up mailing me a check for the vacation days.
Pros
great long term employment, family like environment, opportunities to grow, almost everyone who works there have great attitudes and very friendly and kind
Cons
Health Insurance is a little high. Customer Service Manager is unfair.
Customer Service
Production Support (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati OhioOctober 21, 2015
Holiday Inn Cicinnati North West Chester, Front Desk greeting guest and checking them in and answering the phones to take reservations and make sure the guest are comfortable. Making sure all my dailt task are complete before my shift is over. Count down my cash drawer daily. Keeping my work area clean.
Pros
Discount on employee lunch discount on hotel rooms
Cons
No PTO Time until you have been with the company for at least a year
Was a great olace to work . Loved my job
Supervisor Sunglass World (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 18, 2014
Was a Supervisor with a great team working for me . Very fast paced . Learned all warehouse operations and communication skills .
Best part of my job was working with the most incredible team of workers they were very reliable , excellent attitude , just the best team you could ask for . Atmosphere makes a job .
Hardest part of my job was in the end when retail was closed and all retail employees were laid off . Saying goodbye and worrying what my team and I and all the others would do next .
Fulfilling the customers needs.
Sales Associate /Retail (Former Employee) –  Reading, PAJuly 15, 2014
Helping and assisting customers with the best service and products.
productive
Equipment Manager (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJuly 14, 2014
this job was okay. could of been more organized ,the people there was doing there job at times but some people would get off track.