Touchpoint Health Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Current employee
Dietary Aide (Current Employee) –  Birmingham, ALMay 29, 2019
I enjoy working for this company .
I really wish the pay was a little more . They took away our meal plans and charge us so much to eat. I really wish they would bring them back it's hard to work twelve hrs when you're hungry
Cons
No meal plan
Stressful workplace
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Mobile, ALMay 26, 2019
No order what so ever and not worth being treated like you don't make a difference... Some staff members test you did disrespectful for no reason..it's really just sad
Cons
Short breaks
Productive progressive company to work for
Field Sales Rep (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAApril 17, 2019
Over all Awesome company to work for , Their mission drives the the company and helps reach their goals . They have amazing team managers that are completely accessible always willing to help you reach your targets
Great Place to Work
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAApril 4, 2019
I was very happy working for Touchpoint. The culture was great! I loved my managers. They were supportive, knowledgeable and fair. I enjoyed going to work every day.
Pros
Compensation, great culture, bagel Fridays!
Cons
Contracts meant less job security.
Contract Company
Respiratory Care Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 18, 2019
This is a good company if you don't mind limited job contracts. There was very little support from upper management. There was no transparency and hard to trust the operations.
Poor company with No Integrity
Diabetes Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAMarch 17, 2019
HR Dept heads have zero Integrity. Many managers are useless and bossy. Managers constantly change. Poorly run company. No job security. Rules are Not followed by HR or corporate. They promote people with Zero integrity. No one should hire this company for contracts.
Pros
Salary is OK
Cons
No HR or corporate integrity.
Contract work, a good intro to the industry
rep and manager (Former Employee) –  OhioFebruary 28, 2019
This was a solid intro into pharmaceutical sales.

I had multiple contract opportunities in varied disease states. This eventually to being hired into a major pharma company.
Great place to work, where employees are valued
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 28, 2019
The company always valued their sales reps and would help find new positions, when contract ended. They valued the opinions of sales representatives and valued our feedback.
Contract Sales Organization
Director, Client Services (Current Employee) –  Yardley, PAFebruary 5, 2019
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is your typical Contract Sales Organization. It's mission will be to focus on Inside Sales Programs going forward. I will miss working with most of my colleagues .
If youre a favorite, you'll love it
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  PAJanuary 29, 2019
There were favorites, or individuals who were promoted based solely on the fact they had connections with family who worked directly with the client company. I am all for using your network for advancement, but when a fresh college grad, who's father works for the client is given a promotion 6 months into working to the highest therapeutic area over someone who has been there working hard for over 2-3 years... that is not okay.

this is based solely on my experience under a client contract. I think publicis is a good company to work for. Tocuhpoint and my experience with it was not. I would not recommend, if you want to get your feet wet with pharma sales... its a good place to start. but there is absolutely no career advancement. NONE.
Pros
vacations, flexibility.
Cons
management and communication are horrible.
Great place to break into pharmaceutical sales
Adult Vaccine Sales Representative Austin (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXDecember 16, 2018
I gained a ton of experience working at Publicis. I would recommend this company to anyone that is trying to break into the pharma field but doesn't have much experience. It helped me advance my career in pharmaceutical sales.
Pros
Awesome management
Cons
Contracts-can end at any time.
flex time contract which gave me a great work/personal life balance
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CADecember 6, 2018
The last contract I was on was flex time. It gave me the ability to have a great work/personal life balance. Although I had been on several contracts prior to this one, the training program was excellent and very benefical.
fun productive place to work
Field Service Associate (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 2, 2018
the management staff was awesome. Everyday at work was challenging and rewarding. rhis is probably the best company i ever worked for. I have learned so much about the pharma sales
Good experience
Area Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 29, 2018
This was a temporary contract position. I gained valuable experience in medical equipment sales. The travel was extensive, but it was worth it. I would accept a contract with them again.
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  MarylandOctober 27, 2018
I enjoyed working on the contracts, but did not like the instability of not knowing when a contract was going to end. Worked on three contracts in a year and half. Would get into the groove and then have to start over again.
Pros
Manager
Cons
Instability
Great overall Company
Contract Representative (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIOctober 26, 2018
My contract at Publicis was one of the best jobs I have ever had. Mgmt was genuinely concerned for their employees, work/life balance was easily achieved and they never micro managed you.
Project team worked from home.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAOctober 12, 2018
Take calls from patients, caregivers, nurses, and Doctors assisting with ordering supplies or trouble shooting incidents. I worked day shift when call volume was highest. At peak call times it became difficult to keep up as staffing was kept low. The job was very satisfying helping patients even when call volume was hectic. The best part of the job was our team worked from home.
Contract Sales pay is low to start with minimal merit increases, no structured career ladder, low-end IC plan
Physician Sales Specialist, Denver, Colorado (Former Employee) –  Yardley, PAOctober 11, 2018
If you like being told exactly what and how to do things vs. thinking for yourself and getting the business than this is the place for you. Had a great sales force with eager, veteran, mature, successful reps but their lack of trust lead to mandated business plans, strategies, and unrealistic metrics. They allowed the company with whom we were contracted to bully the sales force, remove almost all autonomy to get the job done, and treat us like we were in middle school. The most enjoyable part of my job was the camaraderie, mutual respect, and shared learning among my field rep district team.
Pros
Flexibility of field rep activities
Cons
minimal professional growth, under-utilized experience knowledge and enthusiasm of sales force, lack of trust.
OK, place to work. Contract job, so job security always in question.
Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTOctober 10, 2018
Company is a contract sales organization. Communication between leadership and sales group seemed to be lacking. The direction of the sales information given to the sales team seemed to be disjointed. My direct manager was good and allowed his team to do their job. There seemed to be a lot of "busy work" as far as assignment needed to be sent to leadership.
Overall my experience at Publicis was maybe a 6/10.
Pros
I was allowed to do my job. Not too much micro management.
Cons
Was a contract sales job, so duration of job was never a sure thing.
Excellent contract company
Specialty Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  TNOctober 10, 2018
Depending on the contract, Publicis is a good company to work for. No job security and do not do a good job at placing displaced reps. Pay is below average for similar companies
Pros
Low stress
Cons
No job security, low pay