Touchstone Medical Imaging Employee Reviews

Hostile work environment
Mammography Technologist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 12, 2018
Management and upper management participated in unethical and unprofessional behavior. Achieved compliance through threats, harassment and intimidation while encouraging staff to do the same. One of the facilities was unsafe and unsanitary.
Pros
Cons
Stress from hostile work environment
Terrible company
PSR - Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Touchstone, TXAugust 16, 2018
The management was so poor!
Co-workers offer bicker about eachother behind each others back. Plenty of favoritism, and people playing “manager” roles of which they are not.
Very much so a high school environment.
Very sad that those with potential are often overlooked bc others like to play “teachers pet” and tell the manager things that should be able to be handled between eachother.
Grown women act like children and act like a clique in what should be a “business” environment.
Team Oriented and Enjoyable
HR Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 3, 2018
Many companies say that you will be a part of their family and they respect the fact that you have a life outside of work, then once you start that all goes away. Touchstone is NOT like this at all! From the moment I began working at Touchstone, I instantly felt part of their family and that has continued to stay true. I feel comfortable and accepted by my coworkers and truly enjoy coming to work everyday. I think it is wonderful that they also do their best to make the patients feel like family as well and many companies have lost sight of that. I am proud to be a part of this family and am very thankful to work for such an amazing company!
Pros
Paid time off, Benefits, Flexible schedule, Open door policy
Apply elsewhere
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COAugust 14, 2018
It’s probably a good place to work if your management, marketing, or one of the higher up. I never received any real training from the actual trainer because they were “too busy” for me. I was trained by the people in the office and basically thrown into the fire the very first week. Leads aren’t approachable and managers are never around. It’s very cliquey and very much about who you know when it comes to advancement. There was also a lot of favoritism and even more empty promises. Techs often talked down to and bullied front desk personnel and when management was complained to nothing was ever done about. Pay is menial and no where near a living wage. Benefits were offered but the cost was high. About the only plus side was free imaging for all employees and their family members.
Pros
Free imaging
Cons
Low pay, very cliquey, no room for advancement
Overall Great Environment and Company to Work For
Human Resources Generalist (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 19, 2018
The company has experienced substantial growth during my tenure and it has provided a ton of opportunities to learn and advance. The work environment is fun but offers the ability to consistently grow and find new challenges. Recommended to anyone looking for the next place to take their career.
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere with opportunity for challenges/growth, Good benefits
I love this company
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  DFW, TXJuly 19, 2018
I have worked for Touchstone several years. I love the people I work with and management is great. You have to work hard but the benefit is personal growth and achieving the goals that you have set for yourself. I cannot say enough good things about this company. If you are not afraid of hard work and take pride in the job you do, this company is for you!
Pros
People, patients, family culture
Cons
There are not any
Work from home
Cash Poster (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 12, 2018
Worked from home posting online and recurring patient payments. Also posted missing insurance and patient payments. Worked the disputed charge backs. Benefits were great. Earned monthly bonuses. Enjoyed working with my co-workers. My overall experience working with Touchstone is learning about radiology services and diagnosis. Earned a monthly bonus bases on my productivity, department goals and company goals. The workers in the local office worked great together and continuously worked as a team. The company also with the regular benefits offered a program for name brand prescriptions at no cost to the employee and if an employee received any services they too were also free. The company had some awesome perks. The working hours were very flexible, but had to be adhered to.
Pros
Monthly Bonuses and Work from Home
Cons
Supervisors in meetings all the time and not available
Not what I imagined
PSR - Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COJune 29, 2018
It was the worst place I ever worked.
Trained for 1 day then threw in a fire.
Long hour's
Mangement that doesnt care.
Team leader was not approachable or available to help.
When helped needed wad like pulling teeth.
Mangement & training the worst.
No breaks.
30 min lunch.
Favoritism with others in the work place
Pros
Cons
No breaks, open saturdays.poor mangement. No training
Work from home was great.
Front Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 20, 2018
I liked working from home, but missed the people. I like to see, talk and help people with work related projects. It is fun to laugh with people and be around people.
Pros
get extra pay for good work
Cons
not enough time to prove your self worth
Not a good company to work for!
PSR - Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  TXOctober 30, 2018
This company has very poor management, they are unrealistic, and don't pay well at all! Working hard is not appreciated and they don't care about you or your family.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Pay, work load, etc.

Want to know more about Touchstone Medical Imaging?

Ask a question
Great place to start in the medical industry
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COJuly 20, 2018
Flexible hours with good pay. Typical day is spent answering phones, checking in patients, scheduling patients, and entering orders from doctors. Fast paced with room to advance. Company has a great culture and work life balance.
Pros
Bonus Potential
Cons
n/a
It is a good company to work for. Not fast paced at all. Unorganized.
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 18, 2018
Management could improve. There is a high turn over rate at this company.. I didn't understand why at first..but how the company is managed speaks volumes.
Unhealthy work environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXMay 16, 2018
Management was very unsupportive, lacked integrity, had unrealistic expectations. Hardest part of the job was having to treat patients like a number. The culture was not welcoming. You're in fear of losing your job daily. A lot of favoritism goes on. If you stand up for what is right and ethical, you will lose your job. It's a do as you're told environment.
Pros
Cons
Compensation, hours, expectations
Work Day
Credit Balance Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 12, 2018
I clock in and review my tickler of accounts that I need to work for the day. I follow the workflow and guidelines set in to process accounts correctly.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
high productivity
dont waste your time
staff (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 16, 2018
patients are herded through like cattle
staff get minimal training
mgr hires people with no experience to pay least possible
staff make a lot of mistakes
staff gets written up for anything
you have no voice, do as they say
no calculation or explanation for quarterly productivity bonus structure ever given
co-workers are two faced
mgr expects you to work harder and faster while still maintaining proper patient care
Pros
no call
Cons
too many to list
Best Company I have ever worked for.
President (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 24, 2018
Company focused on patient care.

High integrity.

Management has an open door policy.

Good patient satisfaction survey process.

You can advance at this company with hard work and integrity.
Work Life Balance is one of the Major Focus Points
Billing Employee (Current Employee) –  TennesseeJuly 24, 2018
Touchstone has their eye on the future.
* Work From Home
* Flex Time & 4/10's
*Strong Communication
Pros
Growing Compnay
Cons
Very Limited options for Lunch runs - Location
Great work environment
PSR (Current Employee) –  DFW, TXApril 5, 2018
This is probably the best company I have worked for so far. The manager I work for is awesome. She does not micromanage and helps out whenever needed. She is easy going but encourages us to reach our goals. Teamwork is key with this company and everyone works together well. The techs are very thorough and make the patient feel as comfortable as possible.
Pros
Manager and work environment
Cons
Exams can be pricey depending on insurance
Extremely enjoyable place to work
Legal and Compliance Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJune 8, 2018
One of the first jobs I've had in a long time where I actually enjoy going to work everyday. Management is open to ideas and provides feedback. The company is willing to support you in your efforts to grow.
Horrible management
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 26, 2018
This place is very unorganized and cant keep up with the volume, if over worked and underpaid is what you're looking for then yes work there. You cant trust managers because they're all friends outside of work and give you false hope all the way up to corporate. They dont care about the workers, and bad mouth employees to the patients and doctor offices. They care less about patients, they just want to meet goal! The managers are very unprofessional and uneducated, most of the time do not want to be bothered! They tend to tell potential emoloyees whatever it takes to get them hired then once you start its a different story. You've been warned!
Pros
Free exams
Cons
This company is a con

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Touchstone Medical Imaging. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

1.9InHerSight Score

1.6Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

1.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight