Touchstone Medical Imaging Culture reviews

This has been the worst work experience as of yet!
PSR, Manager, Leader (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 11, 2019
No one seems to care about the consistent high turn-over at specific centers; as long as there are applicants there is no need to improve work culture, when opportunities for change/improvements are presented to management they get ignored, techs can feel there are clicks/favoritism amongst modalities, tech schedules are typically triple booked so expected to work through lunch and be understanding when patients are mad when they are not seen on time, preferential treatment is given to patients of high referring physicians so patients and doctors feel it is ok for them to treat the staff like s**t, and I could go on and on.
Pros
Free lunch during staff meetings
Cons
worked long hrs, techs were expected to work through lunch, poor leadership support, Favortism, blame-game with no accountability, concerns are verbalized but get ignored, patients can be extremely rude and expected to blow it off, and the list goes on
Great place to start in the medical industry
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COJuly 20, 2018
Flexible hours with good pay. Typical day is spent answering phones, checking in patients, scheduling patients, and entering orders from doctors. Fast paced with room to advance. Company has a great culture and work life balance.
Pros
Bonus Potential
Cons
n/a
I love this company
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  DFW, TXJuly 19, 2018
I have worked for Touchstone several years. I love the people I work with and management is great. You have to work hard but the benefit is personal growth and achieving the goals that you have set for yourself. I cannot say enough good things about this company. If you are not afraid of hard work and take pride in the job you do, this company is for you!
Pros
People, patients, family culture
Cons
There are not any
Extremely enjoyable place to work
Legal and Compliance Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJune 8, 2018
One of the first jobs I've had in a long time where I actually enjoy going to work everyday. Management is open to ideas and provides feedback. The company is willing to support you in your efforts to grow.
Unhealthy work environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXMay 16, 2018
Management was very unsupportive, lacked integrity, had unrealistic expectations. Hardest part of the job was having to treat patients like a number. The culture was not welcoming. You're in fear of losing your job daily. A lot of favoritism goes on. If you stand up for what is right and ethical, you will lose your job. It's a do as you're told environment.
Pros
Cons
Compensation, hours, expectations
Great work environment
PSR (Current Employee) –  DFW, TXApril 5, 2018
This is probably the best company I have worked for so far. The manager I work for is awesome. She does not micromanage and helps out whenever needed. She is easy going but encourages us to reach our goals. Teamwork is key with this company and everyone works together well. The techs are very thorough and make the patient feel as comfortable as possible.
Pros
Manager and work environment
Cons
Exams can be pricey depending on insurance
Account Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, COFebruary 7, 2018
Amazing culture just not a lot of room for growth. Management works very closely with you if needed. Teamwork is always top priority which makes working for Touchstone so much fun.
Very fast paced and busy.. makes your day go by faster.
PSR (Current Employee) –  North Fort WorthJanuary 15, 2018
Great management and support team. We are like a family and work as a family and team... I have worked for this company for years. It takes a lots of multitasking and dedication to make the office run smoothly for our patients. It takes a village of special people to make it work. Love my office and management.
Pros
Great management and support
Cons
Pay
High goals and productivity, but also high rewards for performance
Area Manager (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXDecember 4, 2017
Touchstone was a great place to work and though the expectations are high, the rewards are also high. It is a family-like culture and allows leadership the flexibility to create their own success. It was the most fun job as a leader I've ever had and I am still an advocate for the level of quality and care there even though I am with another organization now.
Pros
Family/relational culture, goals met = rewards met, high productivity and excellence
Cons
Work-life balance is sometimes a challenge
Poisonous company to work for
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 18, 2017
I was very involved in operations in this company and had the opportunity to see a great deal of unbelievably unethical things take place from the top down. Most of the mid to upper level managers are uneducated and insecure. They are full of false promises and do not care about the patients, or overall health of the company, they care only for themselves. There is no job security and the quality of work life is incredibly volitile. In short, on boarding with this company is career suicide. Practice illegal and unethical behaviors, which is part of the culture of the company. You will be taken advantage of and not appreciated.
Pros
Marketing team is solid
Cons
Operates like a catty high school clique where negative behavior is rewarded
I love my job!
Multi modality Technologist (Current Employee) –  DFW, TXApril 30, 2017
Management cares about you. Opportunity for advancement. They invest in us and allow for cross-training. Expectations are clear yet not overwhelming. Patients are always put first (as it should be, we're healthcare providers) it's an environment and culture that fosters a work/ life balance! I'll never work anywhere else.
Pros
Management, team - focused, peers.
Cons
none.
Great place to work!
Director of Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNAugust 11, 2016
Since joining Touchstone Medical Imaging a few months ago, I've been amazed at how quickly I was embraced and truly part of the team. Many times when joining an organization it can take a few months to feel you 'fit in' but at Touchstone I almost immediately felt like I'd been here for years. It's true you really do become part of the Touchstone family. In addition to having a great culture, the organization takes pride in tremendous growth and the ability and aspiration to promote from within. When you work here the sky really is the limit!
Overall good company
CT/X-Ray Technologist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 19, 2016
Love the work ethics
Everyone gets involved
They focus on great customer service and patient care
Mostly team meetings
Pros
Good morale
Cons
Pay
Great company to work for
Patient Service (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 13, 2015
Great company to work for. Great people to work with and are great at what they do. Everyone works to get the job done accurately and professionally
Pros
Benefits are great
Cons
Pay
Fun place to work at
Lead Patient Service Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXOctober 20, 2012
My typical day was very busy but I enjoy the people that i work with. My daily goal was to always keep a positive environment which produces positive results regarding meeting company goals.
Pros
free cookies, delicious lunches
benefits