Touchstone Medical Imaging Management reviews

They dont care
Radiologic Technologist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 11, 2019
They fire people left and right. Expect you to work past your time daily. Skip training for everything. Drama drama drama daily it never stops. It's like being in high school.
Pros
Ha none
Cons
This has been the worst work experience as of yet!
PSR, Manager, Leader (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 11, 2019
No one seems to care about the consistent high turn-over at specific centers; as long as there are applicants there is no need to improve work culture, when opportunities for change/improvements are presented to management they get ignored, techs can feel there are clicks/favoritism amongst modalities, tech schedules are typically triple booked so expected to work through lunch and be understanding when patients are mad when they are not seen on time, preferential treatment is given to patients of high referring physicians so patients and doctors feel it is ok for them to treat the staff like s**t, and I could go on and on.
Pros
Free lunch during staff meetings
Cons
worked long hrs, techs were expected to work through lunch, poor leadership support, Favortism, blame-game with no accountability, concerns are verbalized but get ignored, patients can be extremely rude and expected to blow it off, and the list goes on
Poor place to work
CSA - Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Red Oak, TXFebruary 13, 2019
Red Oak location has a lot of favoritism and the two leads are very unapproachable. Manager was quick to throw you under the bus and they never recognized hard work, the area manager was always sneaky asking every employee what the other was saying. Drama zone at this location!
Hostile work environment
Mammography Technologist (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 12, 2018
Management and upper management participated in unethical and unprofessional behavior. Achieved compliance through threats, harassment and intimidation while encouraging staff to do the same. One of the facilities was unsafe and unsanitary.
Pros
Cons
Stress from hostile work environment
Not a good company to work for!
PSR - Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  TXOctober 30, 2018
This company has very poor management, they are unrealistic, and don't pay well at all! Working hard is not appreciated and they don't care about you or your family.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Pay, work load, etc.
Terrible company
PSR - Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Touchstone, TXAugust 16, 2018
The management was so poor!
Co-workers offer bicker about eachother behind each others back. Plenty of favoritism, and people playing “manager” roles of which they are not.
Very much so a high school environment.
Very sad that those with potential are often overlooked bc others like to play “teachers pet” and tell the manager things that should be able to be handled between eachother.
Grown women act like children and act like a clique in what should be a “business” environment.
Apply elsewhere
Patient Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Lakewood, COAugust 14, 2018
It’s probably a good place to work if your management, marketing, or one of the higher up. I never received any real training from the actual trainer because they were “too busy” for me. I was trained by the people in the office and basically thrown into the fire the very first week. Leads aren’t approachable and managers are never around. It’s very cliquey and very much about who you know when it comes to advancement. There was also a lot of favoritism and even more empty promises. Techs often talked down to and bullied front desk personnel and when management was complained to nothing was ever done about. Pay is menial and no where near a living wage. Benefits were offered but the cost was high. About the only plus side was free imaging for all employees and their family members.
Pros
Free imaging
Cons
Low pay, very cliquey, no room for advancement
Best Company I have ever worked for.
President (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJuly 24, 2018
Company focused on patient care.

High integrity.

Management has an open door policy.

Good patient satisfaction survey process.

You can advance at this company with hard work and integrity.
I love this company
Area Manager (Current Employee) –  DFW, TXJuly 19, 2018
I have worked for Touchstone several years. I love the people I work with and management is great. You have to work hard but the benefit is personal growth and achieving the goals that you have set for yourself. I cannot say enough good things about this company. If you are not afraid of hard work and take pride in the job you do, this company is for you!
Pros
People, patients, family culture
Cons
There are not any
Not what I imagined
PSR - Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Lakewood, COJune 29, 2018
It was the worst place I ever worked.
Trained for 1 day then threw in a fire.
Long hour's
Mangement that doesnt care.
Team leader was not approachable or available to help.
When helped needed wad like pulling teeth.
Mangement & training the worst.
No breaks.
30 min lunch.
Favoritism with others in the work place
Pros
Cons
No breaks, open saturdays.poor mangement. No training
Extremely enjoyable place to work
Legal and Compliance Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Franklin, TNJune 8, 2018
One of the first jobs I've had in a long time where I actually enjoy going to work everyday. Management is open to ideas and provides feedback. The company is willing to support you in your efforts to grow.
Unhealthy work environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXMay 16, 2018
Management was very unsupportive, lacked integrity, had unrealistic expectations. Hardest part of the job was having to treat patients like a number. The culture was not welcoming. You're in fear of losing your job daily. A lot of favoritism goes on. If you stand up for what is right and ethical, you will lose your job. It's a do as you're told environment.
Pros
Cons
Compensation, hours, expectations
Dont work there
PATIENT SERVICE REP - (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 8, 2018
I would never suggest anyone work there. Management has no people skills and relies on the employees they pay next to nothing to handle everything in the center. There's no advancing in the company unless you are friends with upper management. Beware!
dont waste your time
staff (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 16, 2018
patients are herded through like cattle
staff get minimal training
mgr hires people with no experience to pay least possible
staff make a lot of mistakes
staff gets written up for anything
you have no voice, do as they say
no calculation or explanation for quarterly productivity bonus structure ever given
co-workers are two faced
mgr expects you to work harder and faster while still maintaining proper patient care
Pros
no call
Cons
too many to list
Horrible management
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 26, 2018
This place is very unorganized and cant keep up with the volume, if over worked and underpaid is what you're looking for then yes work there. You cant trust managers because they're all friends outside of work and give you false hope all the way up to corporate. They dont care about the workers, and bad mouth employees to the patients and doctor offices. They care less about patients, they just want to meet goal! The managers are very unprofessional and uneducated, most of the time do not want to be bothered! They tend to tell potential emoloyees whatever it takes to get them hired then once you start its a different story. You've been warned!
Pros
Free exams
Cons
This company is a con
I was sad to go
X-Ray Technologist (Former Employee) –  TexasMarch 18, 2018
I wish there was a touchstone where I moved because I would’ve never left. It was the best job ever! Management had an open door, happy to jump in and help. Bonuses are great! Pay was really good for my years of experience.
Pros
Bonus, manager
Account Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, COFebruary 7, 2018
Amazing culture just not a lot of room for growth. Management works very closely with you if needed. Teamwork is always top priority which makes working for Touchstone so much fun.
Very fast paced and busy.. makes your day go by faster.
PSR (Current Employee) –  North Fort WorthJanuary 15, 2018
Great management and support team. We are like a family and work as a family and team... I have worked for this company for years. It takes a lots of multitasking and dedication to make the office run smoothly for our patients. It takes a village of special people to make it work. Love my office and management.
Pros
Great management and support
Cons
Pay
Not employee friendly.
Patient Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 28, 2017
If someone doesn't like another employee, they will go to management and complain and usually lie about employee work habits and behavior. Management never investigates, just fires valuable employees.
Nothing good
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denton, TXDecember 4, 2017
The management was horrible from the top down. The only thing I enjoyed was the patients and the techs. Most of the time it was like being in high school all over again.
Pros
Patients
Cons
Everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Touchstone Medical Imaging. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.3InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

4.4Career Opportunities

3.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight