Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC Employee Reviews

There is a reason there are always so many job openings
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLNovember 20, 2018
The company itself has lost its identity. My whole self-esteem has went straight downhill since working for this company. I don’t even feel like I am worth anything anymore. They do not train the managers how to coach people in a positive way. They just rip me to pieces and keep on smiling. Why does Tower keep promoting people that are incompetent to lead? They also love to write people up at Tower Hill because once you get a written up, they don’t pay you a bonus at year end. A lot of families really need that bonus. People are leaving my department and the company as fast as they can. The company has a very high turnover rate.
Benefits
Cons
Management and software
Terrible place to work
Analyst/Developer (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLFebruary 21, 2018
I won't have enough space here to completely explain all the bad things about TOWER HILL INSURANCE GROUP. I've been working here for almost 5 years and things are just getting worst by the day. Very poor management, horrible policies, nepotism to the extreme and unequal pay.
Pros
Few good people
Pay is good
CSR (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYNovember 18, 2017
I enjoy the work. I enjoy helping people. I like the people I work with. I like the work hours. I like the location, It is close to where I live. I really like the pay.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
just temporary
Productive and challenging work place
CSR (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJuly 13, 2017
I enjoyed working here at Tower Hill Insurance Group. The other co-workers were friendly and when needed very helpful. I learned a lot about the insurance industry and how challenging it can be.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
The Good O'le boy system
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJune 8, 2016
I have heard many stories from Employees and former Employees of how the inside of the company functions. Many of the employees are Husband and Wife or related to the Managers in some way. They seem to also hire an promote people that are unqualified for a position and the load drops down to the people that are qualified in the role and seem to get paid a lot less. They have very little Employee Acknowledgement/Rewards and promotions unless you know someone higher up. This company has a lot of Cliques and almost no Employee unity.
Great Company
Mgr (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FlJuly 16, 2015
Tower Hill is a continuously growing company, with great benefits, great people, and a great product. Only been here 1 year, but hope to stay for rest of career.
the company is very felxable and accomodating to try in meet their staffs needs
Security/ Housekeeping Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Gainesville, FLMay 19, 2015
When I arrive at work I wear both hats my security duties and housekeeping for the 1st half of my shift its suppose to be security only; but by me being housekeeping team leader it requires me to sometimes drop what I am doing in security to take care of various situation but I am very satisfied with upper management because they understand my role.
Pros
Bonuses and permotions

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Tower Hill Insurance Group, LLC Reviews by Location