Tower Loan
Happiness rating is 42 out of 100

Tower Loan Employee Reviews in Columbia, MO

Columbia, MO3 reviews

It’s alright

I had fun while working for Tower Loan. But there were a lot of reason to not work there. They Threaten your job almost daily. You work long hours. My supervisor told me I need to camp out in my office instead of going home early because of a snowstorm. It’s a good stepping stone but that’s about it.

Horrible, horrible, horrible!

I was hired here as a CSR, customer service representative, and told that my role would be like that of a receptionist, greeting customers, talking to them on the phone with some solicitations to get people to take out loans or renew loans but I was promised no hard-core collection. However, it quickly morphed into spending all day soliciting people to take out loans that most of them couldn’t pay and then calling delinquent customers and being tough on them to make payments or lose their property. In addition I had to figure out how to do all my clerical work... (not given time to do that because manager was on our backs to reach her “tier”) Anyway I was let go because I wasn’t able to bully customers well enough to satisfy the big dogs in upper management. It was fine though. I hated this job from the first day. It felt immoral in so many ways. If you have a conscience, don’t take this job. Some things are just not worth any amount of money.

Tower Loan insights

Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging

Company favorite: Fire Everyone

Company sucks you away from your own life, refuses to care, and fires people on a whim. Rather than focus on proper training or where there might be company or policy errors, they fire anyone and everyone at no notice. Toxic culture, not worth the thousands of hours invested just to be let go at a moment's notice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Tower Loan. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.6
InHerSight Score
2.3Personal Development
3.8Career Opportunities
2.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight