TOWN FAIR TIRE Employee Reviews in Nashua, NH

Worst place ever
Tire Technician (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NHOctober 2, 2018
Typical work consisted of bad pep talks and worst work environments. I didn't learn how to work in a show and learned a lot about tires. But management couldn't be the worst in NH.
Pros
Smoke when you want to bay door is there
Cons
No real ability to move up in pay
Not a place to work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Nashua, NH not southDecember 16, 2016
Not a very good place to work management always on face book they only care about themselves no one else. spent 4 months there poor management very disappointing great people out back however they work there butts off for peanuts
Back in the shop
Lead Tire Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashua, NHMay 12, 2015
It is a great job while in school, however, not a place I would be able to live off of the pay. The amount of tire technicians that have come and gone in the time of my employment baffles me. The negative turnover rate is not very good in the shop. It could go anywhere from 15 technicians down to only 3. I have learned how to properly pace myself with my work and proper time management with each job. The management could use some work and actually use corrective discipline for actions instead of hollow threats. I do not have enough time to know my co-workers extremely well because they come and go before I have a chance. The hardest part of the job would have to be the repetitiveness of the job as well as the extreme hours and labor during the busy season. The most enjoyable part of the job will have to be when there is a consistent flow of work but, not too many and it will give my co-workers and I time to enjoy what we do instead of consistently stressing about how long the job takes.
Pros
Time management skills, hour flexiblility
Cons
Lack of advancement opportunities, lack of pay to reflect the labor done