TOWN FAIR TIRE Employee Review

View all TOWN FAIR TIRE reviews

Good place to work, excellent training, long hours 6 days a week.
Sales Associate/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Middletown, RIOctober 21, 2018
One of the best jobs I have ever had, I enjoyed most of my time there, although the hours and 6 days a week is a negative, very difficult to maintain a positive life outside of work. Pay was decent and within 2 years I advanced from tire technician to sales and prior to moving away, was offered Assistant manager. Overall was a great experience and if I ended up back in the northeast I would 100% go back to work for them.
(Managers: most managers I worked for were hardworking and dedicated to the job, some more than others and I would still say this company is worth a shot if your willing to work the hours)
Pros
Good pay, good benefits
Cons
6 days a week and 52 hours minimum for sales and manager staff

Other TOWN FAIR TIRE Employee Reviews

Tft
Tire Technician (Current Employee) –  West Hartford, CTApril 23, 2019
Stressful job but it’s a good one. Very fast paced, smoke breaks, no lunch. Long hours. Most people working there are kind and will help the new guy with any issues.
Fun place to work
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Concord, NHApril 17, 2019
Hard work but the people make it easier to deal with always something to do always space to move apply today and get more than 40 hours paid apply tomorrow and you might not get hired

Ask a question about working or interviewing at TOWN FAIR TIRE. Our community is ready to answer.