TOWN OF BLUFFTON Employee Reviews

Great Place
Principal Building Safety Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bluffton, SCApril 21, 2017
This is a great place to live and work. The day is full of things to do and great people to work with. I have learned so much and have been able to advance in computer training. The people I work with and the growth in my working skills are the best part about my job.
Pros
Fun, Supportive, Advancement, Scholarships, and training
Cons
Na
Great pleace to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, SCSeptember 23, 2013
Responsible for helping to manage daily operations, answering telephone, scheduling conferences, company mail, memorandums/minutes, ordering office supplies, letters, reports, arrange agendas and committee, board and special meetings, detail oriented, mail, copying, faxing, emailing, company luncheons, organize and coordinate business events, help build and enhance effective support system for employees, establish strong communication channels and team building skills among all employees, supervise and uphold management schedules and commitments, actively worked as an administrative assistant to Mayor, Town Manager, Assistant Town Manager and staff.( Hired thru aTemporary Agency)