Town of Glastonbury Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Slow paced and poorly led
Police Agent (Current Employee) –  Glastonbury, CTJuly 14, 2017
I would not recommend working here. The police leadership is poor and has no direction. Each is out for personal gain rather than development and growth of its officers
Enjoy custodial/Janitorial worl
Facility Management (Current Employee) –  Glastonbury, CTAugust 3, 2014
I enjoy my work and do my responsibilities to the fullest. I work well as an individual and also as a team player.

My afternoon starts off and check my supplies for my shift. I obtain an necessary forms. I start with cleaning the office and the restrooms. I check to see if there are any meetings that evening and whether I have to set up the board room. If not, I continue with cleaning, detailing, empty trash, washing or waxing floors. I do thsi for the town hall, police department, Ambulance service, Waste water facility and the library.
Pros
Enjoy working
Cons
looking for full time work
An Absolute Joy to Work For
Custodian (Current Employee) –  Glastonbury, CTJune 23, 2014
I've been with the Town of Glastonbury for two years come September. Communication with management is very easy and effective. The hours are very conducive and flexible to your scheduling and the pay is really good.
Cons
Nice people to work with.
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  Commerce Street, Glastonbury, CT 06033February 21, 2012
Received required training for CDL Class B with air brakes and passenger endorsements.
Pros
very pleasant work conditions.
Cons
part-time job.